Enjoy unique experiences as you explore Norway and Sweden on this small group tour. With amazing access to historic landmarks, this tour includes unforgettable moments the larger tours just can't offer. Ride a chair lift to Olympic history in Lillehammer, learn how Swedish traditional crafts are made from the artisans themselves, and discover villages nestled beside the deep waters of a Norwegian fjord. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more, then book online or call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474.
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights New York-Stockholm, Oslo-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 12 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Stockholm
- 1 night Falun
- 2 nights Lillehammer
- 2 nights Geiranger
- 1 night Sogndal
- 2 nights Bergen
- 2 nights Oslo
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 20 meals: 12 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners with wine or beer (including welcome and farewell dinners)
- Bottled water during sightseeing excursions
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Unique cultural experiences enhance the Discovery Tours experience
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- At Stockholm's City Hall, visit the Blue & Gold Halls where the Nobel Banquet is held
- Visit the unique Vasa Museum to view the Vasa warship, the only preserved 17th-century in the world
- Visit a Dala Horse workshop - meet the craftspeople and watch as this folk symbol is carved and hand-painted
- Explore the fascinating Maihaugen Open Air Museum, a living museum featuring over 200 buildings from different eras of Norwegian history
- Ascend by chair lift to the Lillehammer Ski Jump Tower dating back to the 1994 Winter Olympics
- Enjoy a fun-filled beer tasting and dinner at the Lillehammer Brewery's beer cellar that dates back to 1855
- Travel on the thrilling Trollstigen Mountain Road - a day of dramatic and astonishing beauty!
- Cruise the UNESCO-protected Geirangerfjord where mountainside farms and waterfalls dot the near-vertical cliffs along this S-shaped fjord of unparalleled beauty
- Visit the Norwegian Glacier Museum with its fascinating exhibits and informative audio-visual presentation
- Travel into the high glacial region on the famous Flam Mountain Railway, a masterpiece of Norwegian engineering
- Visit Troldhaugen, home of beloved Norwegian composer Edvard Grieg, which served as inspiration for his music
- In Bergen’s lively Fish Market, stop for a tasting of the freshest and most delicious smoked salmon
- In the tiny village of Torpo view the wooden Stave Church, built during the Middle Ages
- Tour unique Vigeland Sculpture Park with its astonishing life-size granite and bronze sculptures by Gustav Vigeland
- In Oslo, visit the Viking Ship Museum to view three 1,200-year-old preserved Viking ships
- Enjoy a private visit to the Nobel Peace Center in Oslo, which celebrates the lives and achievements of Nobel Prize winners
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Prices do not include gratuities for guides/tour managers.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Departure transfer is only included with departure from Gardermoen Airport (OSL).
May 25 departure will be accommodated at the Thon Hotel Opera in Oslo.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
DAY 1, Thursday - Depart for Sweden