- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights New York-Stockholm, Oslo-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 12 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Stockholm
- 1 night Falun
- 2 nights Lillehammer
- 2 nights Geiranger
- 1 night Sogndal
- 2 nights Bergen
- 2 nights Oslo
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 20 meals: 12 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners with wine or beer (including welcome and farewell dinners)
- Bottled water during sightseeing excursions
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Unique cultural experiences enhance the Discovery Tours experience
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- At Stockholm's City Hall, visit the Blue & Gold Halls where the Nobel Banquet is held
- Visit the unique Vasa Museum to view the Vasa warship, the only preserved 17th-century in the world
- Visit a Dala Horse workshop - meet the craftspeople and watch as this folk symbol is carved and hand-painted
- Explore the fascinating Maihaugen Open Air Museum, a living museum featuring over 200 buildings from different eras of Norwegian history
- Ascend by chair lift to the Lillehammer Ski Jump Tower dating back to the 1994 Winter Olympics
- Enjoy a fun-filled beer tasting and dinner at the Lillehammer Brewery's beer cellar that dates back to 1855
- Travel on the thrilling Trollstigen Mountain Road - a day of dramatic and astonishing beauty!
- Cruise the UNESCO-protected Geirangerfjord where mountainside farms and waterfalls dot the near-vertical cliffs along this S-shaped fjord of unparalleled beauty
- Visit the Norwegian Glacier Museum with its fascinating exhibits and informative audio-visual presentation
- Travel into the high glacial region on the famous Flam Mountain Railway, a masterpiece of Norwegian engineering
- Visit Troldhaugen, home of beloved Norwegian composer Edvard Grieg, which served as inspiration for his music
- In Bergen’s lively Fish Market, stop for a tasting of the freshest and most delicious smoked salmon
- In the tiny village of Torpo view the wooden Stave Church, built during the Middle Ages
- Tour unique Vigeland Sculpture Park with its astonishing life-size granite and bronze sculptures by Gustav Vigeland
- In Oslo, visit the Viking Ship Museum to view three 1,200-year-old preserved Viking ships
- Enjoy a private visit to the Nobel Peace Center in Oslo, which celebrates the lives and achievements of Nobel Prize winners
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Prices do not include gratuities for guides/tour managers.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Departure transfer is only included with departure from Gardermoen Airport (OSL).
May 25 departure will be accommodated at the Thon Hotel Opera in Oslo.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
DAY 1, Thursday - Depart for Sweden