- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip flights New York-Reykjavik, Reykjavik-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight: Akureyri-Reykjavik
- 10 nights accommodations
- 3 nights Reykjavík
- 2 nights Borgarfjordur
- 1 night Siglufjörður
- 2 nights Husavik or Akureyri
- 2 nights Hella or Selfoss
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 23 meals: 11 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 7 dinners with wine
- Bottled water during sightseeing excursions
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Tour Reykjavík, a buzzing city combining cosmopolitan and traditional trends
- Travel to the picturesque Borgarfjordur region, well-known for its astonishing natural beauty and historical heritage
- Explore an Ice Cave inside Langjökull Glacier, a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Enjoy a unique perspective during a nature and birdwatching tour as you sail to the jagged and rocky islands of Breidafjordur Bay
- Taste “hakarl,” Icelandic fermented shark, at the Bjarnarhöfn Shark Farm
- Visit Snæfellsjökull National Park, dramatic setting for Jules Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth
- Visit the award-winning Herring Era Museum in Siglufjörður, the nearest town to the Arctic Circle
- View Godafoss, the “waterfall of the gods,” one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Iceland
- Pamper yourself with a soak in the warm geothermal Myvatn Nature Baths, with beautiful views over the Lake Myvatn area
- Enjoy a whale watching expedition from Húsavík harbor, considered the Whale Capital of Iceland
- Visit the remarkable geological and historical site of Þingvellir National Park, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tour Iceland’s most famous natural wonders in the Golden Circle, including Gullfoss Waterfall and the famous Strokkur Geysir
- At Friðheimar Greenhouse, learn how pesticide-free tomatoes are grown with geothermal heat
- Travel along the wondrous southern coast, with its stark black sand beaches and waterfalls, and stunning views of Hekla and Eyjafjallajökull volcanoes
- Attend a unique performance of the famed Icelandic horses
- Visit the Hellisheidavirkjun Geothermal Power Plant and learn about geothermal power production in Iceland
- Enjoy a soothing experience in the warm and mineral-rich geothermal waters at the Blue Lagoon
|Iceland, Natural Force & Beauty|
|Radisson Blu Saga||Reykjavik|
|Icelandair Hotel Akureyri||Akureyri|
|Stracta Hotel Hella||Hella|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flight Akureyri-Reykjavik.
Passengers should select flights that arrive no later than 8 am on Day 2.
Triple rooms are not available for this package.
May 28 departure will be accommodated at the Hotel Laxa in the Lake Myvatn area on Day 6, and at the Hotel Kea in Akureyri on Day 7.
Jun 4 departure will be accommodated at the Hotel Hamar in Borgarfjordur & the Hotel Kjarnalundur in Akureyri instead of Husavik.
Jun 25 departure will be accommodated at the Icelandair Hotel Akureyri in Akureyri.
Jul 9 departure will be accommodated at the Hotel Selfoss in Selfoss.
Jul 9 & Sep 10 departure will be accommodated at the Radisson Blu Saga Hotel in Reykjavik.
Sep 10 departure the two-night stay in the Borgarfjordur region will be split between the Hotel Husafell on Day 3 and the Hotel Hamar on Day 4.
Sep 15 departure will be accommodated at the Hotel Kjarnalundur in Akureyri instead of Siglufjordur.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children