Get to know the culture and history of two ancient islands when you explore Sicily and Malta with this small-group tour. This is your opportunity to discover ancient cities with roots dating back to the days of the Phoenicians, Greek ruins and Baroque cities. You'll gaze over the landscape from Mt. Etna, Europe's most active volcano, dine on local specialties on the remote island of Gozo, and tour a Maltese palace in Naxxar. Click the Itinerary tab for details on this extraordinary vacation, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan your trip with a destination specialist.
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights New York-Palermo, Luqa-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight Catania-Luqa
- 12 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Palermo
- 2 nights Marsala Area
- 1 night Agrigento
- 2 nights Ragusa
- 2 nights Catania
- 3 nights Sliema
- Italian city hotel taxes & Maltese eco-contribution tax
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 24 meals: 12 buffet breakfasts, 5 lunches, 7 dinners (including a welcome & farewell dinner)
- Wine is included with lunch and dinner
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals
- Visit the Palatine Chapel in the Norman Palace with its interior of glittering 12th century Byzantine mosaics
- Tour the old city of Palermo, featuring an incredible mix of architectural styles
- Discover Phoenician Motya with its famous Charioteer by boat
- Visit Mazara del Vallo, with its Arabian style quarters and famous dancing Satyr
- Discover Agrigento's Valley of the Temples, the best preserved remains outside of Greece
- Make your own classic pizza from fresh ingredients!
- View the Roman Villa del Casale in Piazza Armerina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the baroque jewels of Noto and Ragusa
- Discover the island of Ortigia, the historical center of the city of Siracusa
- Visit the Greek Theater and the Ear of Dionysus in the Siracusa Archaeological Park
- Ascend the lava-crusted slopes of Mt. Etna – one of the most active volcanoes in Europe!
- Visit the trendy resort town of Taormina
- Discover the rich history of Valletta, the European Capital of Culture for 2018
- Explore the “Three Cities” Vittoriosa, Cospicua, and Senglea areas of Malta
- Marvel at the awe-inspiring megalithic Temples of Ggantija in Gozo
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Land Only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flight from Catania to Luqa.
Oct 5 departure will be accommodated at the Mediterraneo Palace Hotel in Ragusa.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children