Explore some of Italy’s most beautiful landscapes as you travel from Tuscany to the stunning Amalfi Coast, plus a visit to Rome and Pompeii! Along the way visit Tuscan highlights like the spa town of Montecatini, and amazing cliffside villages of Cinque Terre. Enjoy unique offerings like a Tuscan farmhouse with local wine, and views over the Gulf of Naples you’ll never forget. Start planning your Italy vacation by exploring the itinerary below, then book online or call a travel specialist at 1-888-937-8474 to customize your vacation.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Florence, Rome-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 4 nights Montecatini
- 3 nights Naples
- 3 nights Rome
- Italian city hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 16 meals: 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Stay in Montecatini Terme, the spa center of Italy
- Celebrate the beauty of Florence at the Accademia of Fine Arts, where Michelangelo's David is housed
- Enjoy a rustic Tuscan Paesana Dinner with wine and olive-tasting
- Experience one of the world’s most spectacular drives along the Amalfi coast
- Travel past the Bay of Naples and Mt. Vesuvius to Pompeii, the city frozen in time
- Historic tour of Ancient Rome including the Roman Forum and the Colosseum
- Tour of the Vatican Museums and Michelangelo's incomparable Sistine Chapel
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
New Rome Bus Regulation for 2019 – It was recently announced that the city of Rome will be implementing new regulations for tourist bus access to the historical city center, including the areas near the Colosseum, Forum and Vatican City. These regulations are expected to take effect on Jan 1 2019. At this time, we are uncertain of the impact these regulations will have on our itineraries, but we are closely monitoring the situation and still planning to operate as usual. Due to the uncertainty of these new regulations, the means of transportation and order of your scheduled itinerary may be subject to change.
Some departures are operated with more than one coach. Hotels of similar standard may be substituted.
The Apr 1 departure will stay at the Grand Hotel Plaza in Montecatini instead of the Grand Hotel Vittoria.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Enjoy a tour of the medieval city of Siena, site of the famous Horserace of Palio. This traditional race takes place each year on July 2nd and August 16th, and runs in celebration of the holy apparition and assumption of the Virgin Mary, patron saint of the city. Tour Campo Square and St. Dominic's Church before returning to Montecatini.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 8 hours.
|Day #4||01 Jan 2019 - 31 Mar 2020||$99.00|
Today, travel to the spectacular Cinque Terre, one of the most beautiful areas of the Liguria region. Here, the five small villages of Rio Maggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza & Monte Rosso are all part of the Cinque Terre National Park and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your tour will include a visit to at least two of these spectacular villages, nestled in the cliffs overlooking the sea and the surrounding hillsides. This active trip covers a fair amount of ground. Expect from three to four hours walking where you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. Trains and/or boats will be the means of transportation.
* Exact tour itinerary and villages visited to be advised locally. Operation of the tour is subject of weather condition and group size.
Approximate tour duration is 9 hours.
|Day #5||01 Jan 2019 - 31 Mar 2020||$99.00|
Enjoy a full day journey to the colorful Isle of Capri by boat. Visit the lovely Anacapri and explore the charming shops and chic boutiques as you stroll the island's narrow streets. Continue to see "La Piazzetta," the social heart of the island, on your way to the open-air Gardens of Augustus, from where you will appreciate breathtaking views of the famous Faraglioni rocks. Tour includes: local guide, round trip transportation to port, round trip transportation by fast boat, minibus or cable car transportation on the island.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 7 hours.
|Day #8||04 Nov 2018 - 31 Mar 2020||$119.00|
This half day walking tour takes you to explore the grand piazzas of the Eternal City. Stand in awe in front of the majestic Spanish Steps, the longest and widest decorative steps in Europe, and with your local guide stroll through the most characteristic "piazzas and vias " of Rome. Stop to admire the breathtaking grandeur of the Trevi Fountain and take the opportunity to toss in one, two, or three coins, each of which is supposed to bring a unique kind of good fortune. View the monumental Pantheon, the best preserved of any Roman building and admire the baroque Piazza Navona, which follows the shape of the ancient Roman Domitian Stadium, with Bernini's Fountain of the Four Rivers and the Egyptian Obelisk.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 2-3 hours.
|Day #11||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Mar 2020||$49.00|