Explore the famous beauty of Italy's Lake Region, including Venice, Verona, Milan, Asti and more. From the canals of Venice to the incredible Italian Alps, you'll explore the historic cities, legendary lakes and enticing local flavors of some of Italy's most beautiful districts. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more. Then, book online or call us at 1-888-937-8474 to plan your Italy vacation.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Venice, Milan-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Venice
- 1 night Bergamo
- 2 nights Lake Maggiore
- 2 nights Bra
- 1 night Milan
- Italian city hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 14 meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Visit St. Mark's Square in Venice, with its extraordinary treasures and architectural wonders
- Walking tour of Verona, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Savor the atmosphere of Sirmione on Lake Garda, a favorite resort for rich families of Verona
- Visit the hilltop town of Bergamo Alta, completely surrounded by cyclopean defensive walls
- Cruise across Lake Maggiore to Isola Bella, then continue to Isola dei Pescatori, or Fishermen's Island
- Take a guided tour of the wine cellars followed by tasting in the famous Piedmont region
- Stop in the town of Alba, the white truffle capital of the world
- Journey through the Italian Alps to reach Fenestrelle Fortress, one of the largest fortified constructions in Europe
- Experience the medieval architecture in the city of Asti
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of the city of Milan, the fashion capital of Italy
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Milan Linate Airport to Como transfers available at an additional cost.
Some departures are operated with more than one coach. Hotels of similar standard may be substituted.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
One of the experiences of any Italian holiday is a Venetian gondola ride. For centuries, the traditional flat bottom boat has been a major means of transportation in Venice though its primary role today is to take tourists on rides. Gondoliers may seem like "rough-and-ready" characters, however they are actually highly skilled operators constantly working on the perfect balance of this watercraft. The profession, handed down from generation to generation, is regulated by a guild which issues a limited number of licenses to highly trained gondoliers to navigate the narrow spaces of the Venetian Canals. Explore part of the Grand Canal as well as some other hidden minor waterways. The gondola holds a maximum of six passengers. Please note that this is not a private gondola ride. Your gondolier will indicate the seating arrangements to balance the boat and you may not be seated next to your travel companions. Though you may envision the gondolier singing to you, there will only be a musician aboard one of the boats in your fleet of several different gondolas.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 30 minutes.
|Day #3||01 Nov 2018 - 31 May 2019||$62.00|
|01 Jun 2019 - 28 Oct 2019||$66.00|
Sail on the crystal clear waters of Lake Orta to the historical Island of San Giulio, where archaeological findings date back to Neolithic era. At the end of the 4th century the two Greek brothers, Giulio and Giuliano arrived on the lake and dedicated their lives to the construction of churches and the destruction of the pagan symbols. According to legend, Giulio picked the place where the 100th church would be built on the tiny island. It was where he defeated the dragons and serpents, symbols of the pagan superstition, laying the foundations of the church in the same place where the Basilica of San Giulio still lies today.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 5 hours.
|Day #6||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Mar 2020||$59.00|