Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Venice, Rome-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Venice
- 2 nights Florence
- 1 night Torgiano
- 3 nights Rome
- Italian city hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 13 meals: 8 breakfasts, 5 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Walking tour of St. Mark’s Square in Venice, with its extraordinary treasures and architectural wonders
- Stop at a typical farm in the Tuscan countryside for wine tasting and local specialties
- See Pisa's Piazza dei Miracoli with its famous Leaning Tower
- Stand before Michelangelo's David in Florence
- Stop in Siena, a lovely medieval city, known for its famous Palio horse race
- Visit the 13th century Basilica di San Francesco in Assisi
- Tour of the Vatican Museums and Michelangelo's incomparable Sistine Chapel
- Historic tour of Ancient Rome including the Roman Forum and the Colosseum
- Travel past the Bay of Naples and Mt. Vesuvius to visit Pompeii, the city frozen in time
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
New Rome Bus Regulation for 2019: - It was recently announced that the city of Rome will be implementing new regulations for tourist bus access to the historical city center, including the areas near the Colosseum, Forum and Vatican City. These regulations are expected to take effect on Jan 1 2019. At this time, we are uncertain of the impact these regulations will have on our itineraries, but we are closely monitoring the situation and still planning to operate as usual. Due to the uncertainty of these new regulations, the means of transportation and order of your scheduled itinerary may be subject to change.
Some departures are operated with more than one coach. Hotels of similar standard may be substituted.
Jul 6, Aug 3, Aug 31, Oct 5 & Oct 19 departures will be accommodated at Hotel Diplomat in Florence.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
One of the experiences of any Italian holiday is a Venetian gondola ride. For centuries, the traditional flat bottom boat has been a major means of transportation in Venice though its primary role today is to take tourists on rides. Gondoliers may seem like "rough-and-ready" characters, however they are actually highly skilled operators constantly working on the perfect balance of this watercraft. The profession, handed down from generation to generation, is regulated by a guild which issues a limited number of licenses to highly trained gondoliers to navigate the narrow spaces of the Venetian Canals. Explore part of the Grand Canal as well as some other hidden minor waterways. The gondola holds a maximum of six passengers. Please note that this is not a private gondola ride. Your gondolier will indicate the seating arrangements to balance the boat and you may not be seated next to your travel companions. Though you may envision the gondolier singing to you, there will only be a musician aboard one of the boats in your fleet of several different gondolas.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 30 minutes.
|Day #3||01 Nov 2018 - 31 May 2019||$62.00|
|01 Jun 2019 - 28 Oct 2019||$66.00|
This half day walking tour takes you to explore the grand piazzas of the Eternal City. Stand in awe in front of the majestic Spanish Steps, the longest and widest decorative steps in Europe, and with your local guide stroll through the most characteristic "piazzas and vias " of Rome. Stop to admire the breathtaking grandeur of the Trevi Fountain and take the opportunity to toss in one, two, or three coins, each of which is supposed to bring a unique kind of good fortune. View the monumental Pantheon, the best preserved of any Roman building and admire the baroque Piazza Navona, which follows the shape of the ancient Roman Domitian Stadium, with Bernini's Fountain of the Four Rivers and the Egyptian Obelisk.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 2-3 hours.
|Day #8||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Mar 2020||$49.00|