Experience some of Italy’s most stunning landscapes in this unique tour, which includes the coastal gems of Cinque Terre and Naples or Sorrento (depending on your departure date) and the inland beauty of Tuscany. From the Tuscan city of Montecatini, where you can take the local mineral waters in historic spas, to the dramatic cliffside villages of Cinque Terre and the seaside city of Positano, this tour will take you to some of the world’s most strikingly beautiful places. You can even add on tours to the Isle of Capri, the Renaissance city of Florence, and medieval Siena, home to the famous Palio horse race. Get started with your amazing Tuscany and Amalfi Coast vacation by exploring the itinerary below, then book online or call a travel specialist at 1-888-937-8474.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Florence, Naples-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights First Class accommodations
- 4 nights Montecatini
- 3 nights Naples
- Italian city hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 13 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Stay in Montecatini Terme, the spa center of Italy
- Stand before Michelangelo's David in Florence
- Enjoy a rustic Tuscan Paesana Dinner with wine and olive-tasting
- Experience one of the world’s most spectacular drives along the Amalfi coast
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Some departures are operated with more than one coach. Hotels of similar standard may be substituted.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Enjoy a tour of the medieval city of Siena, site of the famous Horserace of Palio. This traditional race takes place each year on July 2nd and August 16th, and runs in celebration of the holy apparition and assumption of the Virgin Mary, patron saint of the city. Tour Campo Square and St. Dominic's Church before returning to Montecatini. Pick-up details to be advised locally.
|Day #4||01 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018||$89.00|
Today, travel to the spectacular Cinque Terre, one of the most beautiful areas of the Liguria region. Here, the five small villages of Rio Maggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza & Monte Rosso are all part of the Cinque Terre National Park and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your tour will include a visit to at least two of these spectacular villages, nestled in the cliffs overlooking the sea and the surrounding hillsides. This active trip covers a fair amount of ground. Expect from three to four hours walking where you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. Trains and/or boats will be the means of transportation.
* Exact tour itinerary and villages visited to be advised locally. Operation of the tour is subject of weather condition and group size.
Approximate tour duration is 9 hours.
|Day #5||01 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018||$99.00|
Enjoy a full day journey to the colorful Isle of Capri by boat. Visit the lovely Anacapri and explore the charming shops and chic boutiques as you stroll the island's narrow streets. Continue to see "La Piazzetta," the social heart of the island, on your way to the open-air Gardens of Augustus, from where you will appreciate breathtaking views of the famous Faraglioni rocks. Tour includes: local guide, round trip transportation to port, round trip transportation by fast boat, minibus or cable car transportation on the island.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 7 hours.
|Day #8||01 Jan 2018 - 03 Nov 2018||$115.00|
|04 Nov 2018 - 31 Mar 2020||$119.00|