Immerse yourself in Ireland's culture, history and warm welcome with this small group tour. Unique offerings like lunch on an Irish farm, a visit with working sheepdogs and the spectacular beauty of the Dingle Peninsula are all on tap. Take a look at the Itinerary for full details, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 for personalized assistance.
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip flights New York-Dublin, Dublin-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 9 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Dublin
- 2 nights Waterford
- 2 nights Adare
- 2 nights Westport
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 18 meals: 9 buffet breakfasts, 2 lunches, 7 dinners (including 1 home hosted lunch, welcome dinner, medieval banquet and farewell dinner)
- Coffee and tea with all meals
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Visit to the Irish National Stud Farm where world-class thoroughbreds are reared. Gain insight into the rearing of these champions
- See the Rock of Cashel, one of Ireland's most spectacular archaeological sites
- Enjoy lunch and conversation with a family at Molanna Farm about life on an Irish homestead
- Sample Irish coffee at the Flying Boat Museum, where it was invented
- View the rugged scenery on the drive to the Cliffs of Moher on the Atlantic coast
- Tour a working sheep farm and watch sheep herding demonstrations
- At Trinity College in Dublin see the 8th century Book of Kells
- Tour the famed Guinness Storehouse and sample Ireland's most famous brew
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Land only prices do not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children