Dreaming of a trip through the Emerald Isle? Enchanting Ireland will bring your dreams to vivid life. The castles, the culture and the natural wonders which make Ireland so special are the focus of this vacation. From Blarney Castle to the Cliffs of Moher, Trinity College to House of Waterford, you'll be immersed in Ireland's ancient stories. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more, then book online or call one of our destination specialists at 1-888-937-8474.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Dublin, Shannon-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Dublin
- 1 night Kilkenny
- 2 nights Killarney
- 2 nights Ennis
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 11 meals: 7 breakfasts, 4 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- At Trinity College, view the magnificent 8th century Book of Kells
- Tour the storied 15th century Blarney Castle, where you will have the chance to kiss the Blarney Stone
- Visit Bunratty Castle the most complete and authentic medieval fortress in Ireland and take a stroll at Folk Park
- Drive through Killarney National Park and the world-famous "Ring of Kerry"
- View some of Ireland's most spectacular scenery as you drive to the mighty Cliffs of Moher
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Enjoy a ride in a Jaunting Car (pony & open carriage). Here you will see the lake of Killarney in a traditional fashion as the jarvey (driver) takes you through parts of the nearby Muckross Estate to view the peaceful green countryside.
Approximate tour duration is 1 hour.
|Day #6||01 Nov 2018 - 01 Apr 2019||$27.00|
|02 Apr 2019 - 30 Nov 2019||$30.00|
Join Ireland's most popular Medieval styled banquet for a lively evening of music, singing, storytelling, and fine dining. Enjoy a delicious four-course dinner accompanied by select wines and heartwarming entertainment. Enjoy the lively entertainment taking you on a journey from medieval times to the present day.
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #7||01 Mar 2019 - 30 Nov 2019||$100.00|