Victorian cities, royal castles, ancient villages: explore the fascinating history and gorgeous landscapes of Ireland in-depth on this unique tour. With stops in Northern Ireland, the Atlantic coast, and Dublin, you'll have the chance to explore Irish culture from prehistory to modern times. You'll also see some of the most famous natural wonders in the world, like the Giant's Causeway! Explore the itinerary below, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 to speak with a destination specialist about your perfect tour of Ireland.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Belfast, Dublin-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights in First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Belfast
- 2 nights Derry
- 2 nights Westport
- 2 nights Dublin
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 15 meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- In Belfast, visit the Titanic Museum constructed in the dockyard where the ship was built
- Visit spectacular Giant's Causeway with its hexagonal basalt columns that stretch into the sea
- Enjoy Irish whiskey tastings at the Old Bushmills Distillery the oldest working distillery in Ireland
- View the preserved medieval city walls in Derry encircling the city with its four original gates
- Visit Ulster American Folk Park, an open-air museum recreating life in the 18th and 19th centuries
- Drive via spectacular scenery to picture-perfect Donegal Castle built in the 15th century
- Tour of the famed Belleek Pottery Factory; watch craftspeople decorate this world-famous china
- On Achilll Island, view remains of a 5000 year old human settlement and deserted villages
- A train tour with magical views takes you through the lush gardens at Westport House
- Drive through impressive Connemara National Park to Galway, once a seafaring town
- A walking tour in the bohemian city of Galway reveals brightly painted pubs, cafes and galleries
- Highlights in Dublin include Phoenix Park, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and the Book of Kells
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Book By Dec 13, 2018 & Save!
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Today, you have the opportunity to discover Downpatrick and find out more about the Patron Saint of Ireland, who is said to be buried there, at Down Cathedral.This half day tour includes the entrance to St. Patrick's Centre, situated below the saint's reputed resting site, home to the only permanent exhibition in the world about St. Patrick. As you go through the modern and interactive exhibits, the main focus is on the saint's life, but you will also learn about other Irish missionaries, as well as art and geology of that period.
|Day #3||01 Apr 2019 - 30 Nov 2019||$35.00|