The snow-capped mountains and stunning views of Switzerland await on this small-group tour. From sampling chocolates, fondue and wine to lakeside castles and cogwheel trains, prepare to be whisked away to another world -- one decidedly more delicious, beautiful and romantic than the one you're used to! Click the Itinerary tab for details on this incredible itinerary, then book your trip online, or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan with a destination specialist.
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights New York-Geneva, Zurich-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Lausanne
- 2 nights Zermatt
- 1 night Lugano
- 1 night St. Moritz
- 2 nights Wengen or Interlaken
- 2 nights Lucerne
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 17 meals: 10 buffet breakfasts, 1 lunch, 6 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Coffee and tea with all meals
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Tour Broc’s Maison Cailler factory with its irresistible scent of freshly-made chocolates
- In the small medieval village of Gruyeres enjoy a lunch of bubbling cheese fondue
- Visit 13th century Chillon Castle with its unending maze of courtyards and halls filled with priceless art
- Leisure time in the glitzy mountain resort of Zermatt dominated by the mythical Matterhorn
- Travel on Europe’s highest open-air cogwheel railway surrounded by wondrous picture-postcard views
- Journey across the iconic Simplon Pass with its staggering vistas of the Swiss and Italian Alps
- In Lugano, a private cruise on the pristine lake coupled with a traditional Swiss-Italian dinner
- From chic St. Moritz, a carriage ride into the enchanting Roseq Valley known for its rich flora and fauna
- Travel on the astonishing Glacier Express, one of the world’s most spectacular train rides
- Stand before roaring Staubbach Waterfalls in the Lauterbrunnen Valley, a nature-lovers paradise
- In Brienz, view the village's 18th-century wooden chalets, sculptures and unique Woodcarving Museum
- Visit the giant Sonnenberg Bunker and its subterranean building with medical and control offices
- Visit Lucerne’s inspirational Lion Monument, covered Chapel Bridge and Spreuer Bridge
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
|Swiss Alpine Jewels|
|Hotel de la Paix Lausanne||Lausanne|
|Hotel Ambassador Zermatt||Zermatt|
|Hotel De La Paix||Lugano|
|Crystal Hotel||St. Moritz|
|Hotel Laudinella||St. Moritz|
|Hotel Royal St. Georges Interlaken MGallery by Sofitel||Interlaken|
|Sunstar Alpine Hotel Wengen||Wengen|
|Grand Europe Hotel||Lucerne|
|The Hotel Lucerne, Autograph Collection||Lucerne|
|Hotel Monopol Luzern||Lucerne|
|Hotel Wilden Mann Lucerne||Lucerne|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Apr 20 & Apr 27 departures will overnight in Interlaken instead of Wengen.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children