It's the stuff of fairy tales: Bavarian villages, cliff-top castles, and monumental cities. Central Europe's most charming destinations are on the itinerary, including Budapest, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Lake Bled, Innsbruck, Prague and more. Enjoy First Class hotels, tours, and special dining included with your trip. Plus, you can customize your vacation with cultural experiences and excursions, from folk music in the Tyrol to a cruise down the Danube River. Click the Itinerary to discover everything included, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Budapest, Prague-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Budapest
- 1 night Zagreb
- 2 nights Bled
- 1 night Innsbruck
- 2 nights Munich
- 2 nights Prague
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 16 meals: 10 breakfasts, 6 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- View Heroes' Square, the largest and most impressive square in Budapest
- Stop at Fisherman's Bastion, for enthralling panoramic views of Budapest
- City tour of Zagreb includes Kaptol Square, Cathedral of Zagreb and St Mark’s Church
- Tour Ljubljana, Slovenia’s capital and view Robba Fountain, City Hall and Parliament
- View Bled Castle, a beautiful medieval fortress, perched atop a steep cliff above Lake Bled
- Stop at the Golden Roof, in the heart of historic Innsbruck
- Highlight tour of Mad King Ludwig’s Linderhof Castle
- Tour Bavarian Munich with its world-famous Glockenspiel clock
- Take a city tour of Prague “The City of a Thousand Spires”
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
|12 Day Enchanting Central Europe|
|Continental Hotel Budapest||Budapest|
|Radisson Blu Beke||Budapest|
|Rikli Balance Hotel||Bled|
|Grauer Baer Hotel||Innsbruck|
|AC Hotel by Marriott Innsbruck||Innsbruck|
|Holiday Inn Munich-Westpark||Munich|
|Sheraton Munich Westpark Hotel||Munich|
|Park Inn Prague||Prague|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
|Day #3||01 Apr 2019 - 18 Apr 2019||$80.00|
|20 Apr 2019 - 20 Apr 2019||$80.00|
|23 Apr 2019 - 24 Apr 2019||$80.00|
|27 Apr 2019 - 30 Apr 2019||$80.00|
|02 May 2019 - 08 Jun 2019||$80.00|
|11 Jun 2019 - 19 Aug 2019||$80.00|
|21 Aug 2019 - 28 Sep 2019||$80.00|
|02 Oct 2019 - 07 Oct 2019||$80.00|
Enjoy a relaxing cruise down the Danube on a private boat, accompanied by the commentary of your local expert. The views from the river are magnificent as you admire the skyline from a different perspective of the city after sunset. The buffet dinner features Hungarian specialties and wine. Transportation is included.
Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #3||01 Nov 2018 - 31 Mar 2020||$85.00|
Enjoy stunning alpine views as you travel to the nearby medieval village of Radovljica. Upon arrival, you will be greeted with local snacks and taste the regional wines, before a memorable Slovenian dinner with music and folklore entertainment.
|Day #6||01 Apr 2018 - 31 Oct 2019||$57.00|
Today enjoy your visit to two UNESCO World Heritage Sights. Travel aboard the specially designed mini train with electric lighting that allows you to observe the splendor of the magnificent Postojna limestone caves. Afterwards, explore the caves on a guided walking tour. Continue on to the impressive Predjama Castle, perched on a towering 403 foot cliff. It is listed as the largest cave castle in the world by the Guinness Book of Records. Enjoy free time for lunch and shopping.
Departs at 8:00 am. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 6 hours.
|Day #6||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$79.00|
Enjoy a varied entertainment program including authentic folk music, Tyrolean dances and "shoe-slapping" as well as typical Tyrolean songs and "yodeling." Pick-up details to be advised locally.
Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
|Day #7||01 Nov 2018 - 18 Apr 2019||$58.00|
|20 Apr 2019 - 31 Dec 2020||$58.00|
Dachau Concentration Camp was the first of the internment camps opened after Hitler’s rise to power in 1933. The camp became a symbol and model of the horrors of the Nazi period, until its liberation by American soldiers in 1945. It serves now as a memorial to the victims of this tragic period in history. The tour will give you the opportunity to reflect on the events that happened here and the more than 40,000 victims who lost their lives under the tyrannical Nazi regime.
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #9||01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019||$33.00|
Leaving the bustle of the new town, drive up the hill to the historical area surrounding the Prague castle, and enter the fairytale complex of cobbled courtyards, churches and administrative buildings, once the court of the Bohemian Kings. Still the political center of the Czech Republic, this is where the Presidential Palace is located, complete with ceremonial guards. Visit the medieval Old Palace and the Cathedral of St. Vitus, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture, as well as the St. George Basilica and the Famous “Golden Lane”.
Approximate tour duration is 2.5 hours.
|Day #11||01 Nov 2018 - 31 Dec 2020||$68.00|