Discover a real-life fairy tale. Central Europe's magnificent Alpine vistas, medieval villages and towering castle spires are all waiting for you. From the romantic beauty of the Rhine River, to the legendary Black Forest and the elegance of Salzburg and Vienna, you'll fall in love with the landscape, traditions and culture you discover. Your journey through Germany, Switzerland and Austria includes stops in beautiful Heidelburg, the tiny principality of Liechtenstein, and gorgeous Lake Lucerne. A mix of tours, free time and optional excursions lets you customize this trip and see everything on your wishlist! Click the Itinerary tab to learn more, then book your vacation online, or call our team at 1-888-937-8474 for expert planning assistance.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Frankfurt, Vienna-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Mainz
- 1 night Black Forest
- 2 nights Lucerne
- 1 night Innsbruck
- 2 nights Vienna
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 12 meals: 8 breakfasts, 4 dinners
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides per itinerary
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Cruise the Rhine in Mainz with stunning vistas of hilltop castles and villages
- Wine tasting at a local winery in the Rheinhessen Valley
- In Heidelberg, view the ruins of 12th century Heidelberg Castle
- Drive through the Black Forest, dense with hills of dark forests of thick pine trees
- Travel to the Alsatian city of Strasbourg, home of the European Parliament
- In sparkling Lucerne, in the heart of the Swiss Alps, visit the inspiring Lion Monument
- Tour magical Salzburg, birthplace of Mozart and setting for the Sound of Music
- Tour Vienna, the Imperial city on the Danube; walk along the Ringstrasse
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
|10 Day Affordable Germany, Switzerland & Austria|
|Mercure Hotel Wiesbaden City||Wiesbaden|
|Intercity Hotel Mainz||Mainz|
|Best Western Hotel Hofgut Sternen||Breitnau|
|Grand Europe Hotel||Lucerne|
|Radisson Blu Hotel Lucerne||Lucerne|
|Austria Trend Hotel Congress Innsbruck||Innsbruck|
|Grauer Baer Hotel||Innsbruck|
|AC Hotel by Marriott Innsbruck||Innsbruck|
|Mercure Grand Hotel Biedermeier Wien||Vienna|
|Grand Hotel Wien||Vienna|
|Hotel Am Konzerthaus Vienna MGallery by Sofitel||Vienna|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
November 2 departure will be accommodated at the Radisson Blu Lucerne.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Ascend the world's steepest cogwheel railway which winds up through lush meadows carpeted with Alpine flowers, past sparkling mountain streams and fascinating rock faces to Mt. Pilatus. After admiring splendid views of the Bernese Oberland and the snowcapped Swiss peaks from the summit at nearly 7000 feet, descend by aerial cableway and return to Lucerne.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
*In the event of adverse weather, the cogwheel will be replaced by the cable car.
|Day #6||01 Nov 2018 - 31 Dec 2018||$97.00|
|01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020||$99.00|
Experience a delightful evening of Viennese culture in the "City of Music." Attend a concert featuring the classical masterpieces of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss, two of Vienna's most famous citizens. The musicians will bring to life the passionate strains of Mozart, a child prodigy who blossomed into one of history's greatest composers and Strauss, the Waltz King, who composed the Blue Danube, the world's most famous waltz.
Approximate tour duration is 2.5 hours.
|Day #8||01 Apr 2018 - 31 Dec 2018||$69.00|
|01 Jan 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$69.00|
Spend a pleasant evening in a genuine 18th century cozy Viennese wine tavern in the Vienna Woods. A hearty traditional meal served ‘family style’ is accompanied with unlimited local wine and music. Return to days gone by and enjoy the warmth and friendly atmosphere of times past.
Approximate tour duration is 3.5 hours.
|Day #9||01 Nov 2018 - 31 Oct 2019||$75.00|
Enjoy an afternoon guided tour of the magnificent Schonbrunn Palace, once the summer residence of the Hapsburg emperors. Visit the gorgeous baroque apartments and stroll through the world-famous manicured and aromatic gardens.
Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
*Tours operating from Nov 19 - Dec 26, 2018 will include Schonbrunn Christmas Market
|Day #9||01 Mar 2016 - 31 Oct 2019||$49.00|