From Paris to Provence, this small-group tour explores hidden gems, local favorites and beloved landmarks in France's most storied destinations. With an itinerary of incredible experiences, from villages to palaces and from ranches to vineyards, you'll fall in love with the charm, history and spirit of this extraordinary region. Stay in top hotels in Paris, Avignon, Aix-En-Provence along the way, and enjoy delicious local flavors from the region's wineries, olive groves and farms. Click the Itinerary tab for details, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan your France vacation with a destination specialist.
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights New York-Paris, Nice-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Paris
- 2 nights Avignon
- 4 nights Aix-en-Provence
- 2 nights Nice
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- High Speed TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 20 meals: 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 6 dinners with wine (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Coffee and tea with all meals
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Discover magical Paris with its exquisite architecture and endless treasures
- Enjoy a guided visit to the treasure-filled Louvre, one of the world's largest museums
- Visit the soaring World Heritage site of the Palais des Papes (Palace of the Popes) in Avignon
- Stand before the extraordinary UNESCO listed three-tiered ancient Pont du Gard aqueduct
- Walking tour along the honey-colored streets in Arles that inspired many Van Gogh paintings
- Enter the vast Camargue, a harsh landscape home to white horses, black bulls and flamingos
- Share lunch with Guardians (cowboys) at a local ranch in the Camargue region
- In Saint-Rémy visit the beautiful old monastery complex where Van Gogh spent his last years
- Typical picnic lunch in Mouries with local wines and fresh olive oil from a nearby oil mill
- Explore the quintessential Provencal town of Aix-en-Provence, home of painter Paul Cézanne
- Visit Cézanne’s art studio, nestled on Lauves hill where many of his masterpieces were created
- At Sainte-Victoire Mountain, savor a delectable Provencal lunch and tastings of regional wines
- Journey into the very heart of Provence with its tiny clifftop villages and sprawling vineyards
- In Marseilles, visit the Vieux Port where fishmongers sell their catch along the boat lined quay
- A cruise in Cassis to view the region’s famous calanques (limestone rock formations)
- A boules game with locals followed by a culinary lesson and dinner in the village of Velaux
- Travel from Nice along the sun-drenched French Riviera, stopping in Eze and Cap Ferrat
- Visit the stunning Rothschild Villa and Gardens, a pink palazzo in magnificent St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Cross the border into the storied Principality of Monaco with its opulent Royal Palace
- In glamorous Monte Carlo, crown jewel of the Riviera, view the lavish marble and gold Casino
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only prices do not include arrival/departure transfers.
Oct 10 & 17 departures will be accommodated at the Millennium Paris Opera Hotel in Paris.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children