Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Paris, Nice-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 11 nights accommodations
- 3 nights Paris
- 2 nights Tours
- 2 nights Normandy
- 2 nights Avignon
- 2 nights Nice
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- High Speed TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 meals: 11 breakfasts, 5 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in Paris, Amboise & Avignon
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- View the Cathedral in Chartres, the finest architectural example of High Gothic style
- Visit the fairy-tale Chateau de Chenonceau, stretching across the river Cher
- Stop in Amboise and tour the Royal Chateau of Amboise
- Cross the causeway to the magnificent Mont St. Michel, built on an isolated island
- View the immense Bayeux Tapestry, which depicts the Norman conquest of England
- Commemorate the D-Day invasion with a visit to the Normandy American Cemetery
- Tour Claude Monet’s home in Giverny
- Drive along the Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe and continuing to the iconic Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy the views of French landscape with a ride on the high speed TGV Train
- View the Pont du Gard, an ancient Roman aqueduct
- Stop at the Pope's Palace, the former papal residence
- Enjoy a wine tasting in Chateauneuf du Papes
- Visit a French perfumery in Grasse
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
The May 25 & Jun 15 departures will be accommodated at the AC Nice in Nice.
The Jun 15 departure will be accommodated at the Hotel Mercure Pont d’Avignon Centre in Avignon.
Triple Rooms at the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel will be accommodated in a Single Room & Twin Room.
Triples in Novotel Bayeux will be accommodated in a double and single room.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Relive the glorious period of Louis XIV, XV and XVI as you pace one of the largest and most influential formal gardens in the world. Today's tour takes you to Versailles Palace to witness the grandeur of French classical architecture. Visit the Palace and extravagant State Apartments, including a guided visit to the Reception Halls, the Royal Bedroom, and the Hall of Mirrors. You will also have time to walk the palace grounds and formal gardens, designed by Andre le Notre, at your leisure. Enjoy VIP access and skip the lines on this unforgettable tour.
Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #8||16 Apr 2019 - 24 Dec 2019||$92.00|
Depart Avignon to Arles, heart of the Camargue and beloved subject of numerous works by Vincent Van Gogh. The tour begins with a photo stop at Langlois Bridge at Arles, made famous in four of Van Gogh’s oil paintings, as well as four drawings and one watercolor. Take a tour of Arles where you will see the Roman Amphitheater and the 12th century Cathedral of St. Trophime. Your guide will show you the exact places where Van Gogh sat to create some of his most famous paintings. Then enjoy some free time to explore and enjoy lunch on your own. Continue to St. Rémy-de-Provence to see the Saint-Paul-de-Mausole, the asylum where Van Gogh spent some of his troubled last days. The artist spent a year at the hospital and created some of his most celebrated paintings here, including “The Starry Night” and “Irises”. After your visit, return to Avignon..
Approximate tour duration is 6 hours.
|Day #10||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$57.00|
Tonight, drive along the dazzling Corniche road to the Principality of Monaco. Stop at the world-famous Monte Carlo Casino, one of the Riviera's most frequented landmarks.* Monte Carlo is the epitome of wealth and glamour; a prime destination for royalty and some of Hollywood's most famous actors and actresses. View the route of the Grand Prix, the luxury boats in the harbour and view the Prince's Palace, atop the famed "Rock". Enjoy the lights of the coastline as you return to Nice.**
*Please note that ripped or light-colored jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts, tracksuits, sports clothing, shorts and beachwear, sandals and flip-flops for gentlemen, and sneakers will not be permitted. Children under 18 years old are not permitted inside the casino.
**Please note that in the Summer part of the tour may be operated in the daylight
Approximate tour duration is 5 hours.
|Day #11||07 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$62.00|
This morning drive into the pine scented hills above Nice to visit the hilltop St. Paul de Vence - a walled town which still retains its medieval character and is a haven for artists – a treasure trove of workshops and galleries. Wander the cobbled streets to the central fountain, and see the burial place of Marc Chagall.
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #12||16 Nov 2018 - 15 Nov 2019||$42.00|