Looking for Europe's hidden gems? Find them on this tour, including Venice, Bled, Dubrovnik, Sarajevo and more. You'll find Roman palaces and medieval castles, Alpine lakes and Adriatic towns, and admire Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture. This corner of Europe is unlike anything you’ve ever seen before – except, maybe, in storybooks. Explore the itinerary below, then book online or call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474 to customize your perfect vacation.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Sarajevo, Venice-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 12 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 night Sarajevo
- 3 nights Dubrovnik
- 1 night Split
- 2 nights Plitvice Lakes
- 2 nights Bled
- 2 nights Venice
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 19 meals: 12 breakfasts, 7 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Tour Sarajevo, with its splendid architecture, a beautiful city with a complex history
- Visit Old Dubrovnik, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Excursion to Montenegro, a Mediterranean jewel nestled on the rugged Adriatic coast
- Walk the cobbled streets of Split’s Old Town to the 4th century Palace of Diocletian
- Visit Plitvice Lakes National Park, a natural wonderland flanked by thundering waterfalls
- Travel along the striking Bay of Kvarner to the stunning seaside resort of Opatija
- Visit the Postojna Caves in Slovenia, the largest and most visited show cave in Europe
- Tour Ljubljana, with its unique mixture of Baroque and Art Nouveau architecture
- In Bled, visit the 11th century castle perched on a steep cliff high above the lake
- Visit Miramare Castle on the peak of a rocky promontory in the Gulf of Trieste
- Walking tour of Venice includes the magnificent Golden Basilica of San Marco
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Book By Dec 13, 2018 & Save!
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Sv.Jakov (St.James) beach in Dubrovnik is one of the most beautiful beaches in the area. A motor boat ride will take you around the Old City walls to St. Jakov Beach, where you will enjoy a three course dinner and Dalmatian wine. After dinner return to the Old City Port. Enjoy a glimpse of Dubrovnik by night before boarding your bus at Pile Gate to return to the hotel. Boat ride depends on weather conditions.
Departs at 5:45 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #5||01 Apr 2019 - 15 Dec 2019||$80.00|
This evening, visit the little medieval town of Radovljica and take a short walk through its old section. Later, stop at a popular and traditional country inn. Your dinner will include a selection of traditional Slovenian dishes and wine.
Departs at 7:00 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
|Day #11||01 Apr 2019 - 30 Sep 2019||$67.00|
|01 Oct 2019 - 31 May 2020||$56.00|
Sweeping through the heart of the city in the shape of an ‘S’ written backwards, some 4 km (2 ½ miles) long, the Grand Canal is Venices’s high street. Nobles vied with each other to build ever more splendid palaces along it: foreigners built their depots upon it: fishermen and farmers displayed their wares in markets beside it. The Journey from hotel Mark’s Square to the hotel along the Canal Grande and “Canale della Giudecca” takes 1 hour and is and admirable way to Gain an overall picture of the city. Typical local drink is included before boarding the boat.
Departs at 8:30 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1 hour.
|Day #12||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$42.00|
An ideal way to enjoy this unique and magical city! Enjoy a romantic gondola ride with music along the colorful Venetian canals, and experience a piece of Venetian history. Glide along the centuries old canals, past lavish palaces and under famous arched bridges (the Gondola holds a maximum of six passengers. Please note that this is not a private gondola ride).
Departs at 12:00 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1 hour.
|Day #13||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$74.00|