Find the fairy tale Europe you've been looking for. In Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia, you'll discover history dating back to the Roman Empire, medieval walled cities, Alpine castles, and elegant resort cities. Take a train through magnificent caves in Slovenia, explore two thousand years of history and architecture in Split, Belgrade, Montenegro and Dubrovnik, and visit the cliff-top fortress of Bled Castle in the Julian Alps. Every day, you'll discover old cities, castles and cathedrals straight out of storybooks. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more about this exciting vacation, then book online or call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Belgrade, Zagreb-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Intra-flight: Belgrade-Podgorica
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Belgrade
- 2 nights Dubrovnik
- 1 night Split
- 1 night Plitvice
- 2 nights Bled
- 2 nights Zagreb
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 16 meals: 10 breakfasts, 6 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Tour Kalemegdan Fortress, the crown and heart of Belgrade
- Visit King Nikola Museum, a historical complex with displays dedicated to Montenegro’s history, Cetinje
- View the Rector's palace, an outstanding blend of Gothic and Renaissance architecture, Dubrovnik
- Marvel at the impressive Diocletian's Palace, a precious example of Roman architecture, Split
- Visit Plitvice Lakes National Park, a wonderland of 16 interconnecting lakes, flanked by waterfalls
- Tour Postojna Caves, a huge network of passages, galleries and chambers, Postojna
- Visit Bled Castle, a beautiful medieval fortress, perched atop a steep cliff above the lake, Bled
- View the Cathedral of Zagreb, with its soaring twin spires, Zagreb
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Book By Dec 13, 2018 & Save!
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Sv.Jakov (St.James) beach in Dubrovnik is one of the most beautiful beaches in the area. A motor boat ride will take you around the Old City walls to St. Jakov Beach, where you will enjoy a three course dinner and Dalmatian wine. After dinner return to the Old City Port. Enjoy a glimpse of Dubrovnik by night before boarding your bus at Pile Gate to return to the hotel. Boat ride depends on weather conditions.
Departs at 5:45 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #5||01 Apr 2019 - 15 Dec 2019||$80.00|
This evening, visit the little medieval town of Radovljica and take a short walk through its old section. Later, stop at a popular and traditional country inn. Your dinner will include a selection of traditional Slovenian dishes and wine.
Departs at 7:00 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
|Day #9||01 Apr 2019 - 30 Sep 2019||$67.00|
|01 Oct 2019 - 31 May 2020||$56.00|
Bled with its surroundings of natural beauty, is a jewel among the Alpine resorts. Enjoy a scenic ride on a unique small rowing boat called a "Pletna," to the island in the middle of the lake. After disembarking the boat, visit the island's old church housing an impressive art collection. You'll have some free time to enjoy the magnificent views from the island. Later, the boat will bring you back ashore and you will continue by motor coach to another Alpine lake resort – Bohinj, beautifully incorporated amidst the dense woods and spectacular mountains. The journey will take you through some very old typical Slovenian villages with gorgeous landscape. Your excursion will end later in the afternoon.
*During winter months operation of this tour is subject to change due to weather conditions.
Departs at 11:30 am. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #9||01 Apr 2019 - 15 Dec 2019||$53.00|
A short yet scenic drive will take you to Kumrovec, situated on the bank of the river Sutla, along the Croatian-Slovenian border. Kumrovec's fame is that it was the birthplace of the late marshal Tito, the president of former Yugoslavia, whose house has since been turned into a museum. Today, the major attraction of Kumrovec is the Ethnological Museum Staro Selo (Old Village) with very well preserved village houses from the turn of the 19th and the 20th centuries. Up to forty houses and other farmstead facilities have been restored, which makes Staro Selo the most attractive place of this kind in Croatia. Later, follow a winding road through the Zagorje hills. An early dinner of genuine local specialties and wine is served at a charming farm restaurant with magnificent views of the 15th century castle Veliki Tabor.
Departs at 2:00 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 5 hours.
|Day #11||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$65.00|