With opulent palaces, historic harbor cities, world-renowned art museums and diverse culture, this tour of Scandinavia and Russia will enchant you. Discover the charm and grandeur of cities like Copenhagen, Stockholm, St. Petersburg and Moscow. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more, then book online or call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474 to begin planning your vacation.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Copenhagen, Moscow-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 15 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Copenhagen
- 1 night Gothenburg
- 2 nights Stockholm
- 1 night Ferry to Helsinki
- 2 nights Helsinki
- 4 nights St. Petersburg
- 3 nights Moscow
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 23 meals: 15 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 6 dinners with wine
- High-Speed Train Standard Class - Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- High-Speed Train Standard Class - St. Petersburg to Moscow
- Overnight Ferry Stockholm to Helsinki - Tallink Silja Line
- Round trip Ferry Helsinki - Tallinn
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides per itinerary
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- At Christiansborg Palace, seat of the Danish Parliament, visit the Royal Reception Rooms
- Travel to Gothenburg, an important seaport known for its Dutch-style canals and leafy boulevards
- In Stockholm, visit the famous Blue Hall and glistening Gold Hall where the Nobel Banquet is held
- At Helsinki’s harbor, enjoy the lively open-air market where you’ll surely find treasures to bring home
- View Toompea Castle, the 14th-century Gothic Town Hall and Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in Tallinn
- Travel by express train to St. Petersburg, the glorious former capital of the Romanov Czars
- An extraordinary visit to the Hermitage Museum, housing the world’s richest collection of Western art
- Tour the opulent Yusupov Palace, once home to the most distinguished noble families in 19th century St. Petersburg
- In Moscow, visit the dazzling Armory Museum with its Imperial treasures and jeweled Faberge Eggs
- At historic Red Square in Moscow, view Lenin's Tomb and colorful St. Basil's Cathedral
- Visit the renowned Tretyakovsky State Gallery, one of the greatest art museums in the world
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Book By Dec 13, 2018 & Save!
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
| || ||$4859*||$4209|
| || ||$5229*||$4429|
| || ||$5339*||$4429|
| || ||$5389*||$4429|
| || ||$5399*||$4429|
| || ||$5419*||$4429|
| || ||$5099*||$4369|
| || ||$5159*||$4369|
| || ||$5279*||$4429|
| || ||$5099*||$4429|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
After reserving your trip, an email will be sent to explain the process to apply for a Russian visa. Name(s) and passport numbers on your reservation must be an EXACT match to your passport to avoid delays and significant fees for last minute visa services. Visa processing can take as long as 4-6 weeks during which time your passport will be unavailable for other international trips.
May 25 & Sept 7 departures will be accommodated at the Scandic Anglais in Stockholm on days 5 and 6.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
DAY 1, Saturday - Depart for Denmark
A chance to attend one of the best Russian Folklore programs in St. Petersburg. The show includes dances, songs, instruments and costumes from around Russia, during the intermission canapés, Russian champagne and vodka are sampled. Memorable experience!
Departs at 8:15 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1.45 hours.
|Day #11||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$90.00|
In the little town of Pushkin, the home of Russia’s last czar, is a magnificent Palace. It was the favorite palace of Catherine the Great, and our guided tour shows us this restored palace at its most glittering and golden best.
Departs at 2:00 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 5 hours.
|Day #12||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$74.00|
An evening cruise through the canals and River Neva transforms the city into a magical place that has inspired generations of artists. You will be offered champagne, caviar and vodka on board. Enjoy the sights of this classical city from a different perspective.
Departs at 8:30 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1 hour.
|Day #12||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$73.00|
The former summer Residence of Czar Peter the Great was his Russian recreation of Versailles. It is famed for its palaces, extensive gardens, terraces of gilded statues and fountain cascades on the Gulf of Finland. Relax and enjoy the elegant atmosphere of these baroque gardens and palaces on your visit.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #13||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$73.00|
No visit of Moscow is complete without a tour of its elegant Subway Stations! We will show you some of the most beautiful stations decorated with marble, brightly colored stained glass, mosaics and chandeliers. Later stroll in Red Square, passing the tomb of Lenin and St. Basil’s Cathedral.
Departs at 8:30 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1.5 hours.
|Day #15||15 Mar 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$43.00|
Today, visit the Novodevichy or, New Maiden Convent, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was used by women of noble birth. Known as one of the most interesting architectural monuments in Moscow. It consists of several buildings originally built as a fortress at a strategic location along the Moskva River and was founded in 1524 by grand prince Vasily Ivanovich to commemorate the conquest of Smolensk and Moscow. It has a renowned cloister, virtually untouched for hundreds of years. The nearby cemetery is one of the most famous resting places in Moscow and holds the graves of many notable Russians, including Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev and president Boris Yeltsin.
|Day #16||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$51.00|