Discover the treasures of St. Petersburg and Moscow! With imperial palaces, museums housing priceless Russian artwork including icons, sculptures and paintings, and legendary spots like the Kremlin all on tap, you'll enjoy a fascinating look inside the history and culture of Russia. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more, then book online or call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474 to plan your Russia vacation.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Moscow, St. Petersburg-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Moscow
- 4 nights St. Petersburg
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- High Speed Train Moscow-St. Petersburg Standard Class
- 11 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in Moscow & St. Petersburg
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Visit the astonishing Armory Museum with its Imperial Russian treasures including the extraordinary jeweled Faberge Eggs
- Travel to the Tretyakovsky State Gallery, known for its finest collection of Russian art and one of the greatest art museums in the world
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress in glorious St. Petersburg, housing the crypts of many Russian Czars
- An extraordinary visit to the renowned Hermitage Museum, housing the largest and richest collection of Western art
- Tour the opulent 19th century Yusupov Palace, once home of one of the wealthiest and most distinguished noble families in St. Petersburg
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
After reserving your trip, an email will be sent to explain the process to apply for a Russian visa. Name(s) and passport numbers on your reservation must be an EXACT match to your passport to avoid delays and significant fees for last minute visa services. Visa processing can take as long as 4-6 weeks during which time your passport will be unavailable for other international trips.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
No visit of Moscow is complete without a tour of its elegant Subway Stations! We will show you some of the most beautiful stations decorated with marble, brightly colored stained glass, mosaics and chandeliers. Later stroll in Red Square, passing the tomb of Lenin and St. Basil’s Cathedral.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1.5 hours.
|Day #4||15 Mar 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$43.00|
A chance to attend one of the best Russian Folklore programs in St. Petersburg. The show includes dances, songs, instruments and costumes from around Russia, during the intermission canapés, Russian champagne and vodka are sampled. Memorable experience!
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1.45 hours.
|Day #6||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$90.00|
In the little town of Pushkin, the home of Russia’s last czar, is a magnificent Palace. It was the favorite palace of Catherine the Great, and our guided tour shows us this restored palace at its most glittering and golden best.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 5 hours.
|Day #7||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$74.00|
An evening cruise through the canals and River Neva transforms the city into a magical place that has inspired generations of artists. You will be offered champagne, caviar and vodka on board. Enjoy the sights of this classical city from a different perspective.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1 hour.
|Day #7||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$73.00|
The former summer Residence of Czar Peter the Great was his Russian recreation of Versailles. It is famed for its palaces, extensive gardens, terraces of gilded statues and fountain cascades on the Gulf of Finland. Relax and enjoy the elegant atmosphere of these baroque gardens and palaces on your visit.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #8||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$73.00|