- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights New York-Vienna, Prague-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Bratislava
- 1 night Banska Stiavnica
- 2 nights Strbske Pleso
- 1 night Bojnice
- 2 nights Brno
- 2 nights Prague
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 19 meals: 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 7 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- A walking tour of Bratislava's historic Old Town with its winding lanes and medieval courtyards
- Explore the striking medieval town of Banska Stiavnica, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Banska Bystrica, a copper mining town, nestled in the Low Tatras Mountain range
- Ride a cable car to the second highest point in Slovakia - Lomnicky Peak, at an altitude of 8641 ft
- Marvel at the tallest wooden altar in the world, housed in the Basilica of St. James in Levoca
- Tour fairy-tale Bojnice Castle, one of the most romantic castles in Central Europe
- Discover the history, modern architecture and culture, during your city tour of Brno
- Explore the sprawling Punkva Caves, one of the best-known of the Moravian Karst
- Visit Porta Coeli Convent, a unique Cistercian convent from the 13th century
- Tour the capital of the Czech Republic, Prague - "The City of a Thousand Spires"
- Pay homage to the victims of the Holocaust during your visit of Terezin Concentration Camp
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Book By Dec 13, 2018 & Save!
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children