Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Copenhagen, Moscow-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 15 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Copenhagen
- 1 night Gothenburg
- 2 nights Stockholm
- 1 night Ferry to Helsinki
- 2 nights Helsinki
- 4 nights St. Petersburg
- 3 nights Moscow
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 23 meals: 15 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners with wine
- High-Speed Train Standard Class - Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- High-Speed Train Standard Class - St. Petersburg to Moscow
- Overnight Ferry Stockholm to Helsinki - Tallink Silja Line
- Round trip Ferry Helsinki - Tallinn
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides per itinerary
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- At Christiansborg Palace, seat of the Danish Parliament, visit the Royal Reception Rooms
- Travel to Gothenburg, an important seaport known for its Dutch-style canals and leafy boulevards
- In Stockholm, visit the famous Blue Hall and glistening Gold Hall where the Nobel Banquet is held
- At Helsinki’s harbor, enjoy the lively open-air market where you’ll surely find treasures to bring home
- View Toompea Castle, the 14th-century Gothic Town Hall and Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in Tallinn
- Travel by express train to St. Petersburg, the glorious former capital of the Romanov Czars
- An extraordinary visit to the Hermitage Museum, housing the world’s richest collection of Western art
- Tour the opulent Yusupov Palace, once home to the most distinguished noble families in 19th century St. Petersburg
- In Moscow, visit the dazzling Armory Museum with its Imperial treasures and jeweled Faberge Eggs
- At historic Red Square in Moscow, view Lenin's Tomb and colorful St. Basil's Cathedral
- Visit the renowned Tretyakovsky State Gallery, one of the greatest art museums in the world
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
DAY 1, Saturday - Depart for Denmark
*Note: On Day 12, if booking both the Catherine Palace & Cruise on the Rivers and Canals optional tours, please keep in mind that you may have limited time in between for dinner.
A chance to attend one of the best Russian Folklore programs in St. Petersburg. The show includes dances, songs, instruments and costumes from around Russia. During the intermission, canapés and Russian champagne are sampled. A truly memorable experience!
Departs at 8:15 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 2 hours
|Day #11||01 Apr 2017 - 30 Oct 2017||$83.00|
Travel to Catherine’s Palace at Pushkin, the splendid country palace of the Czars nestled in a beautiful park setting. This royal palace, with its magnificent blend of architecture and sumptuous interior, exemplifies Russian wealth and extravagance. Visit the world-famous Amber Room, decorated with amber panels, gold leaf and mirrors. A stroll in the gardens that she loved makes you feel as a special guest in this residence.
Departs at 1:00 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 5 hours.
|Day #12||01 Apr 2017 - 30 Nov 2017||$78.00|
Tonight, enjoy a delightful cruise that takes you on the city’s rivers and canals offering views of sparkling St. Petersburg at night. Peter the Great, the major architect of the city, planned the façade of the city to be turned to the Neva River. View the glittering Winter Palace, St. Michael's Palace, the Resurrection Cathedral and more. On this cruise, we follow the small rivers and canals and sail below intricate bridges to grasp the spirit of St. Petersburg, the "Venice of the North."
Departs at 8:30 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 2.5 hours.
|Day #12||15 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$68.00|
The amazing Summer Palace of Peter the Great was his Russian re-creation of the French Palace of Versailles. It is famed for its palaces, gorgeous landscaped gardens, terraces filled with gilded statues and fountains cascading on the Gulf of Finland. Enjoy the elegant atmosphere of these baroque gardens and palaces on your visit. The guided tour takes you to the sparkling fountains of the Upper Gardens and the Lower Parks, stopping for a magnificent view of the Gulf of Finland.
Departs at 8:30 am. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #13||01 Apr 2017 - 15 Oct 2017||$88.00|
Become a "Moscovite" on this tour that rides a few stops on the unique Metro subway system, with its lavishly decorated stations in marble, mosaics, chandeliers and statues. Then, enjoy the glitter of the city’s lights before returning to the hotel including the night-lit golden Byzantine domes of the Kremlin, St. Basil's Cathedral, Christ the Savior Cathedral, towers and turrets, palaces and estates of aristocrats, theatres and parks and Stalin's Imperial Soviet skyscrapers. The tour ends in Red Square, with views of the GUM department store’s glittering facade.
Departs at 8:30 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #15||01 Apr 2017 - 30 Nov 2017||$39.00|
Visit the Novodevichy Convent, founded in the early 16th century by Duke Vasily III to commemorate the recapture of the old Russian city of Smolensk. Learn the fascinating history of the convent filled with numerous dramas and tragedies. View the five-domed Cathedral of the Smolensk Icon of the Mother of God, the oldest structure of the convent, built in 1524-1525. This superb architectural monument is one of Russia's best-known cloisters. Afterwards, visit the Novodevichy Cemetery, located next to the Convent, one of Moscow’s most prestigious resting places - a veritable who's who of Russian politics and culture. Here, you will find the tombs of Bulgakov, Chekhov, Gogol, Mayakovsky, Prokofiev, Stanislavsky and Eisenstein, among many other Russian and Soviet cultural notables. The most recent addition to the cemetery is former President Boris Yeltsin, whose tomb is marked by an enormous Russian flag.
Departs at 10:15 am. Drop-off at the hotel. Approximate tour duration is 3.5 hours.
|Day #16||01 May 2017 - 02 Oct 2017||$49.00|