Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Moscow, St. Petersburg-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- High Speed Day Train Standard Class
- 7 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Moscow
- 4 nights St. Petersburg
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 11 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Visit the astonishing Armory Museum with its Imperial Russian treasures including the extraordinary jeweled Faberge Eggs
- Travel to the Tretyakovsky State Gallery, known for its finest collection of Russian art and one of the greatest art museums in the world
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress in glorious St. Petersburg, housing the crypts of many important Russian Czars
- An extraordinary visit to the renowned Hermitage Museum, housing the largest and richest collection of Western art in the entire world
- Tour the opulent 19th century Yusupov Palace, once home of one of the wealthiest and most distinguished noble families in St. Petersburg
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
*If booking both Catherine Palace & Cruise on the Rivers and Canals optionals, please keep in mind that you may have limited time in between for dinner.
**Optional: Cruise on the Rivers and Canals (PM)* will not operate on Mar 30 & Apr 6 departures.
***Optional: Peterhof Tour (AM) will not operate on Mar 30, Apr 6, Oct 12 & Oct 19 departures.
Become a "Moscovite" on this tour that rides a few stops on the unique Metro subway system, with its lavishly decorated stations in marble, mosaics, chandeliers and statues. Then, enjoy the glitter of the city’s lights before returning to the hotel including the night-lit golden Byzantine domes of the Kremlin, St. Basil's Cathedral, Christ the Savior Cathedral, towers and turrets, palaces and estates of aristocrats, theatres and parks and Stalin's Imperial Soviet skyscrapers. The tour ends in Red Square, with views of the GUM department store’s glittering facade.
Departs at 8:30 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #4||01 Apr 2017 - 30 Nov 2017||$39.00|
A chance to attend one of the best Russian Folklore programs in St. Petersburg. The show includes dances, songs, instruments and costumes from around Russia. During the intermission, canapés and Russian champagne are sampled. A truly memorable experience!
Departs at 8:15 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 2 hours
|Day #6||01 Apr 2017 - 30 Oct 2017||$83.00|
Travel to Catherine’s Palace at Pushkin, the splendid country palace of the Czars nestled in a beautiful park setting. This royal palace, with its magnificent blend of architecture and sumptuous furnishings is distinguished by its invaluable Amber Room. A stroll in the gardens that she loved makes you feel as a special guest in this residence.
Departs at 1:00 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 5 hours.
|Day #7||01 Apr 2017 - 30 Nov 2017||$78.00|
Tonight, enjoy a delightful cruise that takes you on the city’s rivers and canals offering views of sparkling St. Petersburg at night. Peter the Great, the major architect of the city, planned the façade of the city to be turned to the Neva River. View the glittering Winter Palace, St. Michael's Palace, the Resurrection Cathedral and more. On this cruise, we follow the small rivers and canals and sail below intricate bridges to grasp the spirit of St. Petersburg, the "Venice of the North."
Departs at 8:30 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 2.5 hours.
|Day #7||15 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$68.00|
The amazing Summer Palace of Peter the Great was his Russian re-creation of the French Palace of Versailles. It is famed for its palaces, gorgeous landscaped gardens, terraces filled with gilded statues and fountains cascading on the Gulf of Finland. Enjoy the elegant atmosphere of these baroque gardens and palaces on your visit. The guided tour takes you to the sparkling fountains of the Upper Gardens and the Lower Parks, stopping for a magnificent view of the Gulf of Finland.
Departs at 8:30 am. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #8||15 Apr 2017 - 15 Oct 2017||$88.00|