Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Zagreb, Venice-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 13 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Zagreb
- 1 night Sarajevo
- 3 nights Dubrovnik
- 1 night Split
- 2 nights Plitvice Lakes
- 2 nights Bled
- 2 nights Venice
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 21 meals: 13 breakfasts, 8 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- View Zagreb’s monumental Cathedral with its soaring twin spires in bustling Kaptol Square
- Tour Sarajevo, with its splendid architecture, a beautiful city with a complex history
- Tour Old Dubrovnik, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Excursion to Montenegro, a Mediterranean jewel nestled on the rugged Adriatic coast
- Walk the cobbled streets of the Split’s Old Town to the 4th century Palace of Diocletian
- Visit Plitvice Lakes National Park, a natural wonderland flanked by thundering waterfalls
- Travel along the striking Bay of Kvarner to the stunning seaside resort of Opatija
- Visit the Postojna Caves in Slovenia, the largest and the most visited show cave in Europe
- Tour Ljubljana, with its unique mixture of Baroque and Art Nouveau architecture
- In Bled, visit the 11th century castle perched on a steep cliff high above the lake
- Visit to Miramare Castle on the peak of a rocky promontory in the Gulf of Trieste
- Walking tour of Venice includes the magnificent Golden Basilica of San Marco
|15 Day Croatia, Bosnia & Slovenia with Venice|
|Hotel Europe Sarajevo||Sarajevo|
|Hotel Jezero||Plitvice Lakes|
|Bauer Palladio Hotel & Spa||Venice|
|Hilton Molino Stucky||Venice|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This itinerary is performed by a local tour company. It is not an exclusive tour and therefore you may be with passengers from other tour companies; signage may display the local tour company name, but will have your name; tour guides and vehicles may change throughout your tour, and your tour documents/vouchers may be requested to exchange for local bus/theater/hotel/flight/ferry tickets. Luggage tags or name badges are not provided.
A short yet scenic drive will take you to Kumrovec, situated on the bank of the river Sutla, along the Croatian-Slovenian border. Kumrovec's fame is that it was the birthplace of the late marshal Tito, the president of former Yugoslavia, whose house has since been turned into a museum. Today, the major attraction of Kumrovec is the Ethnological Museum Staro Selo (Old Village) with very well preserved village houses from the turn of the 19th and the 20th centuries. Up to forty houses and other farmstead facilities have been restored, which makes Staro Selo the most attractive place of this kind in Croatia. Later, follow a winding road through the Zagorje hills. An early dinner of genuine local specialties and wine is served at the farm restaurant Gresna Gorica (The Hill of Sin) with magnificent views of the 15th century castle Veliki Tabor.
Departs at 2:00 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 5 hours.
|Day #3||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$60.00|
Sv.Jakov (St.James) beach in Dubrovnik is one of the most beautiful beaches in the area. A motor boat ride will take you around the Old City walls to St. Jakov Beach, where you will enjoy a three course dinner and Dalmatian wine. After dinner return to the Old City Port. Enjoy a glimpse of Dubrovnik by night before boarding your bus at Pile Gate to return to the hotel. Boat ride depends on weather conditions.
Departs at 5:45 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #6||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$75.00|
Sweeping through the heart of the city in the shape of an ‘S’ written backwards, some 4 km (2 ½ miles) long, the Grand Canal is Venices’s high street. Nobles vied with each other to build ever more splendid palaces along it: foreigners built their depots upon it: fishermen and farmers displayed their wares in markets beside it. The Journey from hotel Mark’s Square to the hotel along the Canal Grande and “Canale della Giudecca” takes 1 hour and is and admirable way to Gain an overall picture of the city. Typical local drink is included before boarding the boat.
Departs at 8:30 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1 hour.
|Day #13||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$38.00|
An ideal way to enjoy this unique and magical city! Enjoy a romantic gondola ride with music along the colorful Venetian canals, and experience a piece of Venetian history. Glide along the centuries old canals, past lavish palaces and under famous arched bridges (the Gondola holds a maximum of six passengers. Please note that this is not a private gondola ride).
Departs at 12:00 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1 hour.
|Day #14||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$69.00|