Discover cities and landscapes straight out of a storybook as you travel along the Adriatic Sea's historic coastline. With stops in Dubrovnik, Split, Plitvice Lakes, Bled and Venice, you'll find medieval castles, Venetian palaces, Roman ruins and the famous cascades of Plitvice National Park. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more about this exciting vacation, then book online or call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Dubrovnik, Venice-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Dubrovnik
- 1 night Split
- 2 nights Plitvice Lakes
- 2 nights Bled
- 2 nights Venice
- Italian city hotel taxes
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 16 meals: 10 breakfasts, 6 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in Dubrovnik, Split, and Venice
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- View the Rector's palace, an outstanding blend of Gothic and Renaissance architecture, Dubrovnik
- Marvel at the impressive Diocletian's Palace, a precious example of Roman architecture, Split
- Visit Plitvice Lakes National Park, a wonderland of 16 interconnecting lakes, flanked by waterfalls
- Visit Bled Castle, a beautiful medieval fortress, perched atop a steep cliff above the lake, Bled
- Tour Postojna Caves, a huge network of passages, galleries and chambers, Postojna
- Visit Miramare Castle, the fanciful Neo-Gothic home of Archduke Maximilian of Austria, Trieste
- View Doge's Palace, the official residence of the Venetian ruler, Venice
|12 Day Croatia & Slovenia with Venice|
|Hotel Jezero||Plitvice Lakes|
|Bauer Palladio Hotel & Spa||Venice|
|Hilton Molino Stucky||Venice|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This itinerary is performed by a local tour company. It is not an exclusive tour and therefore you may be with passengers from other tour companies; signage may display the local tour company name, but will have your name; tour guides and vehicles may change throughout your tour, and your tour documents/vouchers may be requested to exchange for local bus/theater/hotel/flight/ferry tickets. Luggage tags or name badges are not provided.
Sv.Jakov (St.James) beach in Dubrovnik is one of the most beautiful beaches in the area. A motor boat ride will take you around the Old City walls to St. Jakov Beach, where you will enjoy a three course dinner and Dalmatian wine. After dinner return to the Old City Port. Enjoy a glimpse of Dubrovnik by night before boarding your bus at Pile Gate to return to the hotel. Boat ride depends on weather conditions.
Departs at 5:45 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #3||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$75.00|
Sweeping through the heart of the city in the shape of an ‘S’ written backwards, some 4 km (2 ½ miles) long, the Grand Canal is Venices’s high street. Nobles vied with each other to build ever more splendid palaces along it: foreigners built their depots upon it: fishermen and farmers displayed their wares in markets beside it. The Journey from hotel Mark’s Square to the hotel along the Canal Grande and “Canale della Giudecca” takes 1 hour and is and admirable way to Gain an overall picture of the city. Typical local drink is included before boarding the boat.
Departs at 8:30 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1 hour.
|Day #10||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$38.00|
An ideal way to enjoy this unique and magical city! Enjoy a romantic gondola ride with music along the colorful Venetian canals, and experience a piece of Venetian history. Glide along the centuries old canals, past lavish palaces and under famous arched bridges (the Gondola holds a maximum of six passengers. Please note that this is not a private gondola ride).
Departs at 12:00 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1 hour.
|Day #11||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$69.00|