Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Tivat, Ljubljana-New York
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Dubrovnik
- 1 night Split
- 2 nights Opatija
- 2 nights Bled
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 10 meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager
- Services of local guides in Split, Dubrovnik and Opatija
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour Dubrovnik, Croatia's magical city on the Adriatic Sea, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- In Split, walk the cobbled streets of the Old Town to the 4th century Palace of Diocletian
- In Zadar, one of the oldest cities on the Adriatic, view the 16th century Venetian defensive walls
- Visit the pretty seaside resort of Opatija and walk along the famous coastal promenade
- Tour Ljubljana's Old Town with its unique mixture of Baroque and Art Nouveau architecture
- Enjoy the beautiful Alpine resort of Bled, exquisitely set amidst the Julian Alps
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Depart Dubrovnik and head north, to the bucolic village of Orašac. Here, visit the Dubelj family home, a rustic estate where things are still done the old-fashioned way. The owner will show you the traditional method of making olive oil, using a horse-driven mill. Afterwards, taste local cheese along with Dalmatian prosciutto and exchange views with your host family over a traditional three course meal. An unforgettable experience!
|Day #3||01 Nov 2016 - 31 May 2018||$52.00|
Depart Dubrovnik and drive along the coast to the town of Neum. Enjoy the countryside as you turn inland through the karst and mountainous areas of Herzegovina. A short break above the Deransko lake is followed by a drive along the Neretva river valley. Arrive in Mostar, a city in southern Bosnia & Herzegovina that is immersed in history and is known as the melting pot of cultures. During the Turkish rule, the city was an important trade center. A guided walking tour will introduce you to the city’s highlights, such as the old bazaar, historical mosques, the Turkish House and the famous 16th-century arched stone bridge. Afterwards, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Perhaps try cevapcici, a traditional dish made of minced meat. Return to Dubrovnik in the afternoon.
|Day #4||01 Nov 2016 - 31 May 2018||$54.00|
Travel this evening to the beautiful village of Stobrec, just outside of Split. Here, savor a delicious three course meal at the family-run Epetium restaurant, while listening to live Dalmatian music. The restaurant has been serving Dalmatian culinary delights of this region for over 50 years.
|Day #5||01 Nov 2016 - 31 May 2018||$47.00|
Begin with an orientation tour of Pula, a strategic port since the times of the ancient Romans. Visit a Roman Amphitheater, the sixth largest of its kind to be preserved in the world today. Afterward, proceed to the beautiful resort town of Rovinj where you will enjoy free time exploring the old town and its narrow lanes before returning to Opatija.
Departs at 8:00 am. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 8 hours.
|Day #7||01 Apr 2017 - 31 May 2018||$64.00|
This evening, visit the little medieval town of Radovljica and take a short walk through its old section. Later, stop at a popular and traditional country inn. Your dinner will include a selection of traditional Slovenian dishes and wine.
Departs at 7:00 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
|Day #8||01 Apr 2017 - 31 May 2018||$53.00|