Enjoy a different side of Europe with this tour, which includes the historic cities of Dubrovnik, Montenegro and Tirana. You'll see majestic castles and monasteries, discover amazing national parks and World Heritage Sites, and travel along the beautiful Adriatic coastline, dotted with resort towns and quaint villages. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 to speak with a destination specialist and plan your European vacation.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Tirana, Venice-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Tirana
- 2 nights Kolasin
- 2 nights Dubrovnik
- 1 night Split
- 1 night Plitvice Lakes
- 2 nights Bled
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 18 meals: 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- View the National History Museum, adorned with a gigantic mosaic mural known as “The Albanians”, Tirana
- Visit Moraca Monastery, the largest medieval Orthodox monument in Montenegro, Kolasin
- Tour Durmitor National Park, formed by glaciers and traversed by rivers and underground streams, Montenegro
- View Cetinje, at the foot of Mt Lovcen with its colorful architecture dating back to the 18th and 19th centuries
- Visit King Nikola Museum, a former palace, Cetinje
- View the spectacular fjord like Bay of Kotor
- Rector's Palace, an outstanding blend of Gothic and Renaissance architecture & Franciscan Monastery, Dubrovnik
- Walk the cobbled streets to the 4th century Palace of Diocletian, Split
- Tour magnificent Plitvice Lakes National Park, a network of 16 terraced basins, Plitvice
- Postojna Caves, a network of passages, galleries and chambers, Postojna
- Bled Castle, the oldest in Slovenia, perched on a steep cliff high above the lake, Bled
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers returning from Venice on Day 12 should select flights that depart no earlier than 6:30 am. Bled is approximately a 4 hour drive from the Venice airport. For all flights departing Venice between 6:30 am and 8:00 am the pick-up time from hotel will be at 1:30 am. The last transfer to Venice is approximately 7:00am.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Your visit of Kruje will take you back in time and give you a wonderful cultural experience. Kruje is best known as the hometown of Skanderbeg, Albania's national hero, and is where the Ottomans were successfully resisted for nearly 35 years until 1478. Visit of the Ethnographic museum, a walk though the old bazaar and a dinner in a local restaurant will complete the experience. Pick-up details to be advised locally.
|Day #3||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$74.00|
Sv.Jakov (St.James) beach in Dubrovnik is one of the most beautiful beaches in the area. A motor boat ride will take you around the Old City walls to St. Jakov Beach, where you will enjoy a three course dinner and Dalmatian wine. After dinner return to the Old City Port. Enjoy a glimpse of Dubrovnik by night before boarding your bus at Pile Gate to return to the hotel. Boat ride depends on weather conditions.
Departs at 5:45 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #7||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$75.00|
This evening, visit the little medieval town of Radovljica and take a short walk through its old section. Later, stop at a popular and traditional country inn. Your dinner will include a selection of traditional Slovenian dishes and wine.
Departs at 7:00 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
|Day #10||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$54.00|
Bled with its surroundings of natural beauty, is a jewel among the Alpine resorts. Enjoy a scenic ride on a unique small rowing boat called a "Pletna," to the island in the middle of the lake. After disembarking the boat, visit the island's old church housing an impressive art collection. You'll have some free time to enjoy the magnificent views from the island. Later, the boat will bring you back ashore and you will continue by motor coach to another Alpine lake resort – Bohinj, beautifully incorporated amidst the dense woods and spectacular mountains. The journey will take you through some very old typical Slovenian villages with gorgeous landscape. Your excursion will end later in the afternoon.
Departs at 11:30 am. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #11||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$49.00|