Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Sofia, Bucharest-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 9 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Sofia
- 2 nights Belgrade
- 1 night Timisoara
- 1 night Sibiu
- 1 night Brasov
- 2 nights Bucharest
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 17 meals: 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Visit Sofia's National Museum of History with its exhibits dating back 8000 years.
- Tour historic Nis, an important crossroad between Central Europe and the Middle East.
- In Belgrade, spend an evening in the fun-filled Old Bohemian Quarter of Skadarlija.
- Tour of historic Belgrade includes the Kalemegdan Fortress and Saint Sava Temple.
- Visit Novi Sad, an eclectic mix of Serbian culture and Austro-Hungarian architecture.
- Travel to Timisoara, a vibrant city on the Bega River, built around lavish gardens.
- Walking tour in Sibiu highlights the Old Town's charming 17th century buildings.
- Tour Sighisoara, the best preserved medieval city in Southeastern Europe.
- Travel to "Dracula's Castle" surrounded by an aura of mystery and legend.
- Visit Bucharest's Village Museum, an open-air replica of artisans' workshops.
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This afternoon enjoy a guided tour to Rila, the highest mountain in Bulgaria. At 2925 m (9596 ft), Musala Peak is the highest peak in the Balkans and all of South-Eastern Europe. Visit the Monastery of Saint Ivan of Rila, better known as Rila Monastery, the largest and most famous Eastern Orthodox monastery in Bulgaria and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Departs at 1:15 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 5.5 hours.
|Day #3||01 May 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$59.00|
Experience an evening of typical Bulgarian Hospitality, with a 4-course dinner, wine, music and dance.
Departs at 7:15 pm. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 3.5 hours.
|Day #3||01 May 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$62.00|
This evening, enjoy a scenic river cruise. Belgrade occupies a very special location at the confluence of two great rivers- the Sava and the Danube. View the city from a different perspective and marvel at the magnificent views of central Belgrade; Old Belgrade consisting of the old Citadel and Kalemegdan, New Belgrade and the historic Zenum. At the end of the cruise, you will pass by Great War Island, a protected nature reserve with its characteristic flora and fauna. Afterwards, dinner of local delicacies at Gabbiano Yachting Club Restaurant, located on the bank of the Danube River.
|Day #5||01 May 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$75.00|