- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip international flights: Los Angeles-Bangkok, Bangkok-Los Angeles
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Bangkok-Yangon, Yangon-Bagan, Bagan-Heho, Heho-Mandalay & Mandalay-Bangkok
- 12 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Bangkok
- 2 nights Yangon
- 2 nights Bagan
- 2 nights Inle Lake
- 3 nights Mandalay
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 30 Meals: 12 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 9 dinners
- Coffee and tea with all meals
- Services of English-speaking Tour Manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Visit serene Wat Po, home of the astonishing giant Reclining Buddha, over 150 feet long
- Exploration of Yangon begins at the majestic hilltop 2,500-year-old Shwedagon Pagoda, the country's spiritual landmark
- Attend a special performance of the world-famous Myanmar Puppets
- Sunset Cruise along the Irrawaddy River in Bagan, with sweeping views of the city's glistening temples as the sun begins to set
- Stroll along Mandalay's 200 year-old U-Pein Bridge, the longest and oldest teak bridge in the world
- In Sagaing, see the peaceful vista of hundreds of white pagodas, including the impressive egg-shaped golden stupa at the Kaunghmudaw Pagoda
- Morning cruise on the Ayeyarwaddy River takes you to the monumental Mingun Temple with the world's largest ringing bell
- A "day off" from sightseeing in the popular getaway town of Pyin Oo Lwin, with its fragrant gardens and fresh fruit delights
- Board a ship that takes you on a full day exploration of Inle Lake's stilt-house villages of the Intha tribe and beautiful floating gardens
- Priceless "first-hand" experiences! Home-Hosted Lunch in Bagan and Cooking Class at the Thahara Inle Heritage, just for your group
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2018 Dates & Prices||2018 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include intra-flights Bangkok-Yangon, Yangon-Bagan, Bagan-Heho, Heho-Mandalay & Mandalay-Bangkok.
Thailand will be holding the Thai King’s cremation ceremony Oct 25-29. As this is a major event, there are anticipated road closures and other disruptions that are sure to take place in Bangkok. Adjustments to the itinerary in Bangkok may take place for passengers scheduled to stay during this time.
Thingyan Water Festival is Myanmar’s largest festival and is celebrated the second week of April each year by splashing one another with water in the streets. You may get wet while in the city for the festival as locals will often toss water on strangers as a show of blessings and good wishes. The itinerary may be altered slightly for departures during this time due to local events. Details will be provided locally by your tour manager.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children