- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- International flights Los Angeles-Jakarta, Denpasar-Los Angeles
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Jakarta-Surakarta & Yogyakarta-Denpasar
- 13 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Jakarta
- 2 nights Surakarta
- 3 nights Yogyakarta
- 3 nights Ubud
- 3 nights Sanur
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 29 meals: 13 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 7 dinners with wine (including a home-hosted dinner with a Balinese family and farewell dinner)
- Bottled water during sightseeing excursions. Coffee and tea with all meals
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Tour Jakarta's ancient roots at the National Museum, one of the finest in Southeast Asia
- Visit Surakarta's Sangiran Museum and view a fascinating multimedia presentation
- Visit the Sukuh Temple one of Java’s most enigmatic and striking temples on Mount Lawu
- At the Kemuning Tea Plantation, savor excellent varieties of teas at the Tea House
- In Yogyakarta visit the spectacular 9th century Prambanan Temple complex
- Admire the awe-inspiring Temple of Borobudur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- A pony-drawn carriage takes you to the Temples of Plaosan with their remarkable carvings
- Stay in Ubud, cultural center of Bali, inspiration for painters and writers around the world
- Visit the astonishing Jatiluwih rice fields, named a UNESCO Cultural Landscape
- Exclusive invitation to join a Balinese family in their home for home hospitality and dinner
- Refine your culinary skills at a Balinese cooking class demonstrated by a local Chef
- Attend a rollicking performance of Barong, a well-known Balinese traditional dance
- Astonishing views await you at Tanah Lot, a temple perched atop a seaside rock
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Prices do not include Indonesia visa fees, optional tours and gratuities for guides/tour managers.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flights Jakarta-Surakarta & Yogyakarta-Denpasar.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children