Go further on your journey into India and Nepal with a small-group tour. You'll discover hidden gems, local marketplaces and participate in the culture around you. From a home-cooked meal in a private home, to a jungle safari in search of crocodiles, an ox-cart ride to a traditional village and even a blessing by the Holy Lama at Nepal's Boudhanath, this is a trip like no other. Click the Itinerary tab for details, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 for expert planning assistance.
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip flights New York-New Delhi, New Delhi-New York
Other departure cities available. Please click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: New Delhi-Kathmandu, Kathmandu-Chitwan, Chitwan-Pokhara, Pokhara-Kathmandu & Kathmandu-New Delhi
- 17 nights accommodations
- 4 nights New Delhi
- 2 nights Agra
- 2 nights Jaipur
- 1 night Mundota
- 4 nights Kathmandu
- 2 nights Chitwan National Park
- 2 nights Pokhara
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 40 meals: 17 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 13 dinners with wine (including 2 home hosted dinners, and welcome & farewell dinners)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour managers throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals
- Drive past the India Gate War Memorial in New Delhi
- See the sandstone Qutab Minar Victory Tower, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the astonishing Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a symbol of India's rich history
- Ascend to spectacular Amber Fort with its gorgeous Palace of Mirrors
- Attend an elegant gala dinner in Mundota, filled with delectable local specialties and great entertainment
- Enjoy a visit to the Gandhi Smriti, the official residence and a museum dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi
- Stand at the Buddhist Stupa of Swayambhunath, the oldest shrine in the world
- Learn more about the rich culture of the Nepalese people at a village themed lunch with traditional favorites from a local farm
- Spiritual journey to Pashupatinath, one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world
- Special prayer ceremony and blessing from the Holy Lama in Boudhanath
- Tour the Pokhara Valley with its natural wonders including cascading Devi's Fall
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Prices do not include optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flights New Delhi-Kathmandu, Kathmandu-Chitwan, Chitwan-Pokhara, Pokhara-Kathmandu & Kathmandu-New Delhi.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
The Kalakriti Theater is the venue for this vibrant dance drama depicting a 16th century Mughal era love story that defines the Taj Mahal. Watch and listen (in a choice of languages by headset) as Shah Jahan and Queen Mumtaz Mahal profess their love for one another, and he creates the Taj Mahal in her memory. You will see the most realistic replica of the monument existing today. Animated action, brilliant costumes and powerfully resonant vocal performances. Best for those tenacious and would enjoy resounding vocals in local parlance.
Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
|Day #4||01 Sep 2018 - 30 Apr 2019||$39.00|
|01 May 2019 - 30 Sep 2020||$39.00|
Enjoy an early morning flight on a small aircraft, with a window seat, for an hour of spectacular scenery over the tallest mountain peak on earth. You will be able to view some of the most incredible, and famous sights that Nepal has to offer. This is weather permitting so tour might be delayed or an alternative day may be scheduled.
Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #11||01 Sep 2018 - 31 May 2019||$239.00|
|01 Jun 2019 - 30 Sep 2020||$239.00|