- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip flights New York-Tashkent, Tashkent-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flights: Tashkent-Urgench, Urgench-Bukhara
- 10 nights accommodations
- 3 nights Tashkent
- 2 nights Khiva
- 3 nights Bukhara
- 2 nights Samarkand
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- High-speed train from Samarkand-Tashkent
- 26 meals: 11 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 7 dinners with wine (including welcome and farewell dinners)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- In Tashkent, tour Khast Imam Square, home to exquisite mosques, monuments and madrasas
- A ride on the Tashkent Metro reveals its lavish decorations, a legacy of the former Soviet Union
- At Tashkent’s Muyi Muborak Madrasa, view the oldest copy of the Koran in the world
- Tour the walled city of Khiva, named a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at the storied House of Rashid dating back to the Rashidi dynasty
- Visit the revered Pakhlavan Mahmoud Mausoleum in Khiva, built in honor of the legendary poet
- Travel to Ayaz Kala, an archaeological site built on the edge of the Kyzylkum Desert
- At a desert yurt camp, gather for a meal and perhaps even ride a camel!
- Discover the beauty of Bukhara, one of the most important ancient cities in Uzbekistan
- Tour the cultural heritage monument of Chor Minor, part of Bukhara’s World Heritage Center
- Visit splendid Nadir Divan-Begi, part of a huge architectural complex on the Lyab-i Hauz ponds
- A special visit, lunch and conversation with a skilled ceramicist in the town of Gijduvan
- Travel through the mountainous Tahtakaracha pass to the 2700 year old city of Shakhrisabz
- Tour Samarkand, brimming with history, the most romantic of the Silk Road cities
- Walk to iconic Registan Square with its colorful mosaics, blue domes and lofty arches
- Visit the Ulugbek Observatory, once the finest and most advanced in the Islamic world
- Dinner with a local family - learn the secrets of how to prepare Pilav, a traditional rice dish
- Visit Shah-i-Zinda, a necropolis of sparkling blue mausoleums grouped along medieval streets
- Walk through the energetic Siab Market - feel the dynamic atmosphere of ancient Samarkand
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Book By Dec 13, 2018 & Save!
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Participate in the formal and graceful ritual of a traditional tea ceremony. The demonstration is a very practical way to show the high priority given to hospitality. When a guest arrives, the hostess will serve tea, usually accompanied by a traditional snack. The freshly brewed tea is poured from the teapot into a ceramic cup and then returned to the teapot three times, allowing the full flavor and aroma of the tea to develop. The fourth time, tea is poured into the guest's cup, filling it only halfway so that it will be the perfect temperature for the guest to enjoy.
Approximate tour duration is 1 hour. Details to be provided locally.
|Day #7||01 Apr 2019 - 30 Nov 2019||$25.00|