- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- International flights Los Angeles-Auckland, Christchurch-Los Angeles
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight Rotorua-Christchurch
- 12 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Auckland
- 1 night Tongariro National Park
- 2 nights Rotorua
- 1 night Oamaru
- 3 nights Queenstown
- 2 nights Franz Josef
- 1 night Christchurch
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 24 meals: 12 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 8 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Bottled Water during sightseeing excursions. Beer and wine included with welcome and farewell dinners
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Visit the fabulous Auckland Museum, guided by an expert natural historian
- Descend into the astonishing Ruakuri Caves with its swirling rivers, waterfalls and glow worms
- Stay overnight at the unique Chateau Tongariro renowned for its style and grandeur
- Visit Orakei Korako, one of New Zealand’s largest geyser fields
- Discover the lifestyle of the Maori at the living thermal village of Whakarewarewa
- Enjoy a traditionally prepared “Hangi” Dinner, cooked in the steaming ground
- Visit the Oamaru Blue Penguin colony, home to the world’s smallest penguins
- Explore the dazzling city of Queenstown, the country’s adventure capital
- Cruise on spectacular Milford Sound, surrounded by breathtaking scenery
- Experience the dynamic environment at the Franz Josef Glacier
- Enjoy delightful Christchurch, the “most-English” city in the country
|15 Day Wonders of New Zealand|
|Heritage Auckland Hotel||Auckland|
|Sky City Hotel||Auckland|
|Chateau Tongariro||Mount Ruapehu|
|Skotel Alpine Resort||Mount Ruapehu|
|Millennium Hotel Rotorua||Rotorua|
|Hotel Novotel Rotorua Lakeside||Rotorua|
|Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel||Queenstown|
|Heartland Hotel Queenstown||Queenstown|
|Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier||Franz Josef|
|Te Waonui Forest Retreat||Franz Josef|
|Novotel Christchurch Cathedral Square||Christchurch|
|Rydges Latimer Hotel||Christchurch|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Prices do not include optional tours and gratuities for guides/tour managers. Land only prices do not include arrival/departure transfers.
Dec 19 departure will be accommodated at Heartland Hotel Queenstown in Queenstown & Rydges Latimer Hotel in Christchurch.
Jan 16 departure will be accommodated at Heritage Auckland Hotel in Auckland, Millennium Hotel Rotorua in Rotorua, Heartland Hotel Queenstown in Queenstown, Te Waonui Forest Retreat in Franz Josef & Rydges Latimer Hotel in Christchurch.
Jan 23 departure will be accommodated at Heritage Auckland Hotel in Auckland, Millennium Hotel Rotorua in Rotorua, Heartland Hotel Queenstown in Queenstown & Rydges Latimer Hotel in Christchurch.
Apr 17 departure will be accommodated at Sky City Hotel in Auckland & Skotel Alpine Resort in Tongariro.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
*Note: Penguins have sensitive eyes and a bright, sudden flash or unusual light can frighten or disorientate a penguin. To ensure penguins keep coming back to this special area we ask you to not use your cameras, camcorders or camera phones at the Penguin Parade.
Afternoon departure from the downtown Auckland Ferry Terminal on a pleasant cruise through the Hauraki Gulf to Waiheke Island, a haven of beautiful vineyards, olive groves and gorgeous beaches. Upon arrival at Matiatia, you’ll be greeted by your knowledgeable driver guide, who will lead you on a tour of the island. The first stop is the stunning Mudbrick vineyard where you will enjoy your first tasting experience while you marvel at the beautiful views of the gulf. The next vineyard, Ridgeview Estate is one of Waiheke's newest wineries. Here, beautiful vistas will take your breath away as your sight extends across to Auckland city and beyond to the Coromandel Peninsula. Savor tastings of their wines accompanied by delicious snacks. The last stop on the tour is the exquisite Te Whau vineyard famous for its 5 star quality wines and acclaimed restaurant. Return back to Matiatia wharf.
*Children under 16 not permitted.*
Pickup details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #4||01 Jul 2016 - 30 Jun 2017||$92.00|
Board the TSS Earnslaw and enjoy a cruise across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak Station. Onboard, the Captain provides an interesting commentary as you take in the spectacular views of Cecil and Walter Peaks and the western shores of Lake Wakatipu. Upon arrival at Walter Peak, you’ll be warmly welcomed and escorted through the beautiful gardens to the charming Colonel’s Homestead. Enjoy a Gourmet BBQ dinner prepared in front of you along with background piano music. The menu includes an expansive array of local produce, succulent meats cooked on the outdoor rotisserie or grill, delicious vegetables and salads, ending with irresistible desserts, cheeses and tea and coffee. Following dinner, attend an entertaining farm show or relax in the bar before returning to Queenstown.
Pick-up and drop off at hotel is not included. Details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #11||17 Mar 2017 - 30 Jun 2017||$90.00|