- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights New York-Nairobi, Entebbe-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flights Nairobi-Entebbe & Bwindi-Entebbe
- 17 nights accommodations
- 3 nights Nairobi
- 2 nights Samburu National Reserve
- 1 night Aberdare National Park
- 1 night Lake Naivasha
- 2 nights Masai Mara National Reserve
- 1 night Entebbe
- 2 nights Murchison Falls National Park
- 1 night Kibale National Park
- 2 nights Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 2 nights Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 45 meals: 17 breakfasts, 14 lunches, 14 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern 4x4 vehicles
- Services of English-speaking driver-guide throughout
- National Park fees and gorilla trekking permit
This itinerary requires a high level of physical fitness. Gorilla trekking can last between ½ hour to 7 hours depending on the location of the animals. All passengers must be able to hike unassisted at a steady pace through dense forests on uneven, often slippery slopes, at an altitude of up to 8553 feet.
- Visit the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, the world’s most successful orphan elephant rescue center
- At the Giraffe Centre, hand-feed elegant Rothschild giraffes from an elevated platform
- Enjoy personal game drive experiences in safari vehicles that seat no more than seven
- Explore Samburu National Park, known for its unique wildlife
- Enjoy leisurely game viewing at one of Kenya’s iconic tree lodges
- Travel to Lake Nakuru National Park, known for its superb birdlife
- Look for the “Big Five” in the magical Masai Mara National Reserve
- Discover Murchison Falls National Park, Uganda’s largest and oldest conservation area
- Cruise down the Nile River to the base of dramatic Murchison Falls
- At enchanting Kibale National Park, view the greatest variety of primates in East Africa
- Enjoy a thrilling guided forest trek in search of chimpanzees in the tropical Kibale forest
- View the spectacular Rwenzori, the “Mountains of the Moon”, that lie in western Uganda
- Game drives in the diverse ecosystems of Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Enjoy a cruise on the Kazinga Channel, home to hippos, crocodiles and colorful exotic birds
- Embark on an unforgettable gorilla trek in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
|Kenya & Uganda Wildlife Exploration|
|Radisson Blu Hotel||Nairobi|
|The Ark||Aberdare National Park|
|Great Rift Valley Lodge||Naivasha, Nakuru|
|Mara Intrepids Camp||Masai Mara National Reserve|
|Crowne Plaza Nairobi Airport||Nairobi|
|The Boma Guesthouse||Entebbe|
|Kabalega Wilderness Lodge||Murchison Falls National Park|
|Paraa Safari Lodge||Murchison Falls National Park|
|Crater Safari Lodge||Kibale National Park|
|Primate Lodge||Kibale National Park|
|Katara Lodge||Queen Elizabeth National Park|
|Chameleon Hill Lodge||Bwindi Impenetrable National Park|
|Gorilla Safari Lodge||Bwindi Impenetrable National Park|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival transfer, but does include departure transfer and flights Nairobi-Entebbe & Bwindi-Entebbe.
Please note due to strict regulations on gorilla trekking permits, the cost of the permit is fully non-refundable at the time of booking. Any cancellations or amendments will incur a $600 per person fee.
Please note children under 15 years of age are not permitted on this tour.
Passengers should select flights on Day 19 from Entebbe that depart no earlier than 3:00 pm. The flight from Bwindi arrives to Entebbe at approximately 11:30 am.
Due to limited space in safari vehicles, please pack your belongings in a soft-sided duffel bag. Traditional suitcases with rigid frames or hard plastic sides should not be used.
Please note, all passport holders should have three or more entirely blank (unstamped) visa pages in their passport when traveling to Kenya. Click here for more information.
Passengers traveling to Uganda must carry proof of yellow fever vaccination.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This itinerary requires a high level of physical fitness. Gorilla trekking on Day 18 can last between ½ hour to 7 hours depending on the location of the animals. All passengers must be able to hike unassisted at a steady pace through dense forests on uneven, often slippery slopes, at an altitude of up to 8553 feet. Please see the “Is Trip Trip Right for You?” section and the Trip Preparation tab for a list of equipment recommended for this excursion.
Visit to a Maasai Village for a glimpse into the lives of this semi-nomadic tribe that occupies Kenya and Tanzania. For centuries the Maasai people have led a lifestyle centered around cattle rearing, and today this tradition still thrives. Discover how the tribe lives, and learn about their customs, ceremonies and rites of passage. Explore the handicraft market for locally made jewelry, baskets and textiles before returning to your camp.
Approximate tour duration is 1 hour.
|Day #8||01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2019||$30.00|
Arise before dawn, and take off in a hot air balloon as you watch the breathtaking sunrise over the Masai Mara. Drift above the beautiful landscape, watching wild game roam the vast plains below. The finale is a sumptuous champagne breakfast before leisurely returning back to camp.
*Please note that departure time for this excursion is very early in the morning, 5 AM or earlier. Agility is required to embark and disembark the balloon basket. Wildlife viewing, quantity and species of animals seen is dependent upon local conditions including weather, wind and seasonal migration patterns. The take-off time and the duration of the flight and tour may vary due to weather conditions. Balloon rides vary and can take up to an hour. Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
**Due to limited capacity, advanced booking is recommended for this tour. Please be advised that this is not an exclusive tour.
|Day #9||01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019||$405.00|