- Small groups of maximum 12 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip flights New York-Entebbe, Entebbe-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Intra-flight: Bwindi-Entebbe
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights accommodations
- 1 night Entebbe
- 2 nights Murchison Falls National Park
- 1 night Kibale National Park
- 2 nights Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 2 nights Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 22 meals: 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners (including welcome and farewell dinners)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern 4x4 vehicles
- Services of English-speaking driver-guide throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- National Park fees and gorilla trekking permit
This itinerary requires a high level of physical fitness. Gorilla trekking can last between ½ hour to 7 hours depending on the location of the animals. All passengers must be able to hike unassisted at a steady pace through dense forests on uneven, often slippery slopes, at an altitude of up to 8553 feet.
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Discover Murchison Falls National Park, Uganda’s largest and oldest conservation area
- Cruise down the Nile River to the base of dramatic Murchison Falls
- At enchanting Kibale National Park, view the greatest variety of primates in East Africa
- Enjoy a thrilling guided forest trek in search of chimpanzees in the tropical Kibale forest
- View the spectacular Rwenzori, the “Mountains of the Moon”, that lie in western Uganda
- Game drives in the diverse ecosystems of Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Enjoy a cruise on the Kazinga Channel, home to hippos, crocodiles and colorful exotic birds
- Embark on an unforgettable gorilla trek in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
|Uganda Wildlife Exploration|
|The Boma Guesthouse||Entebbe|
|Kabalega Wilderness Lodge||Murchison Falls National Park|
|Paraa Safari Lodge||Murchison Falls National Park|
|Crater Safari Lodge||Kibale National Park|
|Primate Lodge||Kibale National Park|
|Katara Lodge||Queen Elizabeth National Park|
|Chameleon Hill Lodge||Bwindi Impenetrable National Park|
|Gorilla Safari Lodge||Bwindi Impenetrable National Park|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Land only price does not include arrival transfer, but does include departure transfer.
Please note due to strict regulations on gorilla trekking permits, the cost of the permit is fully non-refundable at the time of booking. Any cancellations or amendments will incur a $600 per person fee.Please note children under 15 years of age are not permitted on this tour.
Passengers should select flights on Day 10 from Entebbe that depart no earlier than 3:00 pm. The flight from Bwindi arrives to Entebbe at approximately 11:30 am.
Due to limited space in safari vehicles, please pack your belongings in a soft-sided duffel bag. Traditional suitcases with rigid frames or hard plastic sides should not be used.
Passengers traveling to Uganda must carry proof of yellow fever vaccination.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This itinerary requires a high level of physical fitness. Gorilla trekking on Day 9 can last between ½ hour to 7 hours depending on the location of the animals. All passengers must be able to hike unassisted at a steady pace through dense forests on uneven, often slippery slopes, at an altitude of up to 8553 feet. Please see the “Is Trip Trip Right for You?” section and the Trip Preparation tab for a list of equipment recommended for this excursion.