Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Johannesburg, Cape Town-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight Durban-Port Elizabeth
- 16 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Johannesburg
- 3 nights Hazyview
- 1 night eSwatini
- 2 nights Hluhluwe
- 1 night Port Elizabeth
- 2 nights Knysna
- 1 night Oudtshoorn
- 4 nights Cape Town
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 33 meals: 16 breakfast, 6 lunches, 11 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Game drives in modern 10-seater safari vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Visit Nelson Mandela's former home and the stirring Apartheid Museum
- Thrilling game drives with experienced rangers in Kruger National Park, home of the “Big Five”
- Game Drive in Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve, renowned for its conservation efforts
- Visit a Zulu Village to observe the local culture and traditional dancing
- Cruise to the tidal St. Lucia Estuary, home to Nile crocodiles, hippopotami, and sharks
- Journey along the picturesque Garden Route to Knysna, a paradise for nature lovers
- Visit Featherbed Nature Reserve, a Natural Heritage Site, home of the endangered Blue Duiker
- In Oudtshoorn, visit a working Ostrich Farm to learn more about the world's biggest bird
- Tour historic Robben Island*, a World Heritage Site and view the former prison cell of Nelson Mandela
- Home Hosted Dinner in Cape Town with South African wine and delightful conversation
*The operation of the Robben Island ferry is dependent on weather and sea conditions. If the ferry is canceled, the visit to Robben Island will be replaced with alternate sightseeing.
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
|18 Day Kaleidoscope of South Africa|
|Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The Rosebank||Johannesburg|
|Sanbonani Resort & Hotel||Hazyview|
|Royal Swazi Spa||Ezulwini|
|Garden Court Kings Beach||Port Elizabeth|
|Premier Hotel Knysna - The Moorings||Knysna|
|Protea Hotel Riempie Estate||Oudtshoorn|
|Protea Hotel Victoria Junction||Cape Town|
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flight Durban – Port Elizabeth.
Children under 12 years of age are not permitted on open vehicle game drives in Kruger National Park.
Please note, all passport holders should have four or more entirely blank (unstamped) visa pages in their passport when traveling to South Africa and eSwatini. Effective June 1, 2015 children 17 & under will be required to present an unabridged full birth certificate. Extracts or copies are not acceptable. If both parents are not traveling with the child, additional documentation is required. Click here for more information.
Triple rooms are not available for this package.
Feb 8 departure will be accommodated at Protea Hotel Riempie Estate in Oudtshoorn.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children