Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Marrakesh, Casablanca-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 11 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Marrakesh
- 1 night Boumalne Dades
- 2 nights Erfoud
- 1 night Ouarzazate
- 1 night Agadir
- 2 nights Essaouira
- 1 night Casablanca
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 17 meals: 11 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Farewell dinner with wine
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou, a perfect example of eastern clay architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tour Kasbah Taourirt, one of the most beautiful Kasbahs in Morocco, built in the 19th century
- View Todra Gorge, a trench of gigantic rock walls that run through the High Atlas Mountains
- Admire the beautiful sand dunes of Erg Chebbi, one of the greatest sights in Morocco
- View Hassan II Mosque, the largest mosque in Morocco
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Triples are not available.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Your tour begins with a demonstration of how the traditional Berber dish, couscous, is made. Afterwards, enjoy lunch in an authentic restaurant near Djeema el Fna Square. Next, continue on to the Majorelle Gardens. First created in the 1920s, these beautiful botanical gardens have been owned and maintained by French artists since their creation, first by painter Jacques Majorelle, then fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent. Afterwards, spend time visiting the Majorelle Museum.
Wednesday visits will include entrance to the Tiskiwin Museum instead of the Majorelle Museum.
Departs at 12:00 pm. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #3||01 Apr 2018 - 31 May 2019||$55.00|
This evening, enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride through the lively streets of Marrakesh. Upon entering the restaurant, step back into the time of Arabian folklore and relax among the sound of classic Moroccan music. Delight in the tastes of typical Moroccan fare while live music and an elegant belly dancing performance cap off the night.
(The horse drawn carriage holds a maximum of four passengers. Please note that this is not a private carriage ride).
Pick up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 2.5 hours.
|Day #4||11 Apr 2016 - 31 May 2019||$65.00|
Depart for a morning excursion to scenic Ourika Valley in the Atlas Mountains. Nestled at the foot of the famous ski resort Oukaimeden, the Ourika Valley rises slowly to the first hills of the High Atlas, where typical Moroccan villages are scattered amidst the towering mountains. Here you will see the natural majesty of Morocco at its finest, a pristine and marvelous place where only the birds disturb the silence. Ourika is also famous for its local pottery, which makes an excellent memento from your journey. Afterward, relax and enjoy your surroundings during lunch.
Pick up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 6 hours.
|Day #4||13 Apr 2016 - 31 May 2019||$29.00|